Chapter 1

*SMASH!* Is the sound I wake up to. In fact it's the sound I wake up to every morning and sometimes even in the middle of the night. I come from a crappy family. My mom died for drug overdose. My dad, well I have no clue where the heck he is and he probably does drugs too. My older brother Riley, is a freakin jerk and he does drugs too. We live with my Aunt Rosie who is almost always drunk and is a slut, yeah I pretty much am the only one in this family who's in they're right mind. Well except maybe my grandparents but I don't know them because they disowned this family. So yep I'm pretty much the only sane person in this household. "Uhh!" I hear a loud moan coming from Aunt Rosie who is probably having sex on the couch again. Yeah, again. I walk over to the shower and get in. After I finish I put on a pink crop top and high wasted jean shorts with lace on them. I walk downstairs and just I guess there is Aunt Rosie and her man-whore on the couch. "Morning." I say without even looking cuz I don't wanna see a naked 20 something year old man-whore or my naked 24 year old aunt who's a slut. So I just walk into the kitchen and grab an apple as I start to make my lunch. "Oh morning Kylar." My naked aunt stands up, walks over to me and leans over me to see what I'm doing. Ewwww! She's naked! Then she walks to the fridge and then the naked man-whore walks over to me and starts touching me. "GET OFF OF ME YOU MAN SLUT!!!" I scream and he back away with his hands in the air saying "Calm down." "NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN YOU RAPEST!!!!" I scream again! I run to my bag, pick it up, and run out the door to see Riley sucking on another girls tits. "UGGHH!" I scowl as I put my lunch in my bag and start walking to school.

I was raped when I was 6 ever since then I've been afraid of guys older then my Riley and so often I I hear the raper's voice in my head saying "I'll be back for you kid." I hardly even do my school work, it scares me to death.