Chapter 7

*DING DING* Is what I wake up to the next morning. I hear the door open and then I hear Nash's voice call "Kylar!" "Yeah!" I yell in reply. "Come here for a moment." Nash says. I get up and walk to the door to see Aunt Rosie with a police officer holding her arm. "What?! Are you doing here?!" I spit out the words. "Come on Kylar, tell the nice man I'm your aunt and he can let me go." She says and I can tell she's sober. "Yeah you may be my aunt, but yesterday you dumped me here." I says trying to stay calm, but I can't. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT BEING HERE, COMING BACK HERE AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME YESTERDAY!!! THIS..." I spread my arms out. "THIS IS MY HOME NOW, THEY, THEY ARE MY FAMILY!!! THEY CARE ABOUT ME AND YOU, You dumped me here, and used me, you never cared about me, you are your own problem now, not mine, not those man-whores you bring home every night, now you will know how I always felt, alone! YOUR ALL ALONE NOW!!!" I scream I can't control my anger anymore I'm shaking. "Take her away, please." I say to the police man. I'm still shaking and I can't believe what just happened. Nash shuts the door and I sink to the floor. I start crying into my shaking hands. "I miss her. I miss her. I know she did drugs but she still loved me." I sob. "Who?" Nash asks. "My..." I pause still sobbing "Mom." Nash looks at me speechless then hugs me. "I-I-I-I love you." He speaks slowly and it's reassuring. "I love you too, Nash." His lips touch mine softly. He kisses me slowly and I kiss him back. "I'll love you forever. I'll never dump you anywhere. I promise." Nash looks at me with his bright blue eyes that are now glassy from tears. "Your beautiful." He smiles at me as he picks me up and carries me to my room.

An hour later we walk toward the beach. I run to the water and dive right in. We swim and hangout as just full on play. This is probably the most fun day I've ever had in my life. We have so much fun and when it starts getting dark out we go to Taco Bell because why not? FREAKING TACOS!!!! Yeah I really like tacos. Then we head home and watch a movie about half the way through the movie I fall asleep on Nash's lap.