Chapter 4

There are 9 more boys in the limo and a girl. She is really pretty and the boy are all cute. "Hey, I'm Nash Grier." says the boy who came to my door, he's the cutest. "Hey, I'm Cameron Dallas." says another boy, he's pretty hot too. "I'm Taylor Caniff and this is Shawn Mendes, Matthew Espinosa, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Aaron Cappenter, Carter Reynolds, and Jacob Whitesides." the boy in the tie dye bandana. "Hey." They all say to me. I smile at them as a hello. "I'm Mahogany Lox." The girl smiles at me. "Hi." I murmur.

We arrive at an apartment building that looks really nice. I follow the boys and Mahogany upstairs to an apartment. We stop outside the door and Nash turns around and says "This is Carter, Cam, and my apartment." "Oh, cool." I mumble. We walk in and it's so nice. I stand there in awe over how nice their apartment is. "You'll being staying in this room, Kylar." Nash says as he's pointing to a nice room. I walk in and see a bed a tv and a dresser. There is also a huge window with a porch. "My room is the one right next door if you need anything." Nash smiles. "Ok. Um, can I unpack right now?" I ask. "Oh, yeah, sure we'll be in the living room and kitchen if you need anything." Nash answers and shuts the door as he leaves. I unpack and go on twitter. I have 15 notifications. I see that all the boys and Mahogany have followed me and I also have some other notifications too. I check my YouTube and see I have a whole bunch of new subscribers being that Nash tweeted my channel. I have about a million subscribers now.

After about an hour I hear a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I call out. "Nash." The voice behind my door says. "Come in" I respond. He opens the door and walks in. "Dinner is in about 10 minutes." Nash smirks. "Okay, thank you." I reply and Nash walks out.

*AFTER DINNER*

We all watch a movie together and I sit on their couch between Cam and Nash. I am really cold so I snuggle up to Nash. Nash is my favourite of the boys, he's so nice, sweet, kind, cute, funny, and adorable. Nash puts his arm around me and I snuggle closer to him.

*IN THE MORNING*

I wake up at 7:00. I'm used to getting up around this time to smashing bottles or sexual groans from Aunt Rosie. I stand up and drop to the floor, all the sudden I feel really dizzy and sick, then all the sudden nothing.

I wake up on a bed that's not mine. "Ugh." I groan. "Are you okay?" Nash stands over me. "Yeah, what happened?" I ask Nash. "I found you on the floor next to your bed around 7:15. You were out cold." Nash responds. "U-u-uh oh." I mutter. "I'm glad your okay now though." Nash says.