Chapter 6

*DING DONG* The door interrupts our movie. "I'll get it." Carter says as he gets up. Now, Cam, Carter, Hayes, Nash, and I were the only ones here because everyone else had gone back to their hotel. I hear the door shut and Carter brings 2 boxes of pizza into the living room, both cheese. We all grab a slice and continue watching the movie. We are all sitting on the couch now too. Sometime after we finish all the food I fall asleep on Nash.

I wake up at 6:30 and decide to get up since I know I won't be able to go back to sleep I have on the same clothes I had last night. I have a shower, then get dressed. I walk into the kitchen, then over to the front door. I step outside their apartment and I sit in the hall. I think I hear someone coming up the stairs when all the sudden I see Aunt Rosie. "...my niece's things. Oh look there's the little slut." Aunt Rosie says as I stand up. "IM AM NOT A SLUT!!! YOUR THE SLUT AUNT ROSIE!!! I'm not the stripper! You are! YOU ARE!" I scream. "WELL HERE!!!" She throws a suit case at me. "YOU DONT HAVE TO LIVE WITH A SLUT ANYMORE THEN!!!!!! IM DUMPING YOU HERE!!!! She says as she throws the last 2 suitcases and my school bag at me. "What?" I sink to the floor. "Your just gonna leave me here?" Tears start rolling down my face as I sit surrounded by my belongings. Nash, Cam, Hayes, and Carter come piling out into the hall. Aunt Rosie lifts the beer bottle in her hand to her mouth and takes a drink. "Who are you?!" Cam almost screams at Aunt Rosie. "That's my Aunt Rosie." I say through sobs. Nash kneels down beside me and rubs my back in circles. "What are you doing here?" Hayes asks Aunt Rosie. "She's your problem now." Aunt Rosie smiles a smug smile. "I hate you." I whisper to Aunt Rosie. She leaves and I start crying again. "Where am I gonna go?" I ball. "I have nowhere to go!" I sob. "Looks like we don't have a guest room anymore." Nash says look at Cam, Carter, and Hayes for approval. "What?" I ask confused. "Your staying with us." Cam smiles down at me and picks up one suitcase. "Oh My Gosh! Really? Thank you so much!" I hug the 4 boys and we go to my room. "Well I suppose we should paint your room. Would you like that?" Nash smirks. "Oh My Gosh yes please!" I jump and squeal. "What colour?" Cam asks. "Bright blue." I say. "Ok, I'll go get some after lunch." Carter offers. "Can I go with you?" I ask Carter. "Yeah, sure." He says and I squeal and clap my hands.

*AFTER LUNCH*

"YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY!" I squeal as I run to Carter's car and Carter follows behind me embarrassed. Once I get to the car I turn around and see his face is all red and I laugh at. "I'm not that bad." I laugh at Carter. "No, your pretty bad." Carter laughs. He opens the car and we get in. We drive to a paint shop and look around for my favourite bright blue. "THAT ONE!" I run over to a beautiful bright blue. "Okay." Carter says. We buy the paint then go back home.

We paint my room and a couple hours later we set everything up. "Yay. It looks so good." I clap as I jump onto my bed. I put all my clothes away and watch tv with Nash for a while. BEANBAG CHAIRS! I HAVE BEANBAG CHAIRS!!!! I so happy right now this is the best home I've ever had, but I really want to meet my dad. I fall asleep watching tv with Nash.