Chapter 8

I look at myself in my mirror. I wear I burgundy long sleeve shirt and my favourite black skater skirt. I slide my burgundy converse on as I walk out my door. My long, blond, wavey hair runs down the sides of my face. "Hello beautiful." Nash says softly to me as I walk into the kitchen. I smile. "Hey baby, what's for breakfast?" I ask as I sit down. "Pancakes and breakfast sausages, and fruity pebbles." I smirks as I roll my eyes at him. "Why the skirt though?" He asks. "I don't know." I reply because I really don't know. I don't really wear skirts so. Nash has on his grey long sleeve and his pineapple pants. Cameron walks in the kitchen and picks up a pancake off of the plate they are on. "Hey put it down and wait till everyone is served!" Nash shouts at Cam. "It's fine Nash, let him have it." I say. "Yeah Nash let him have it." Cam teases. I raise an eyebrow at Cam and give him a warning look. "Sit." I tell Cam as he stuffs the pancake in his mouth. He sits down and Nash serves us and then sits down at the table. "The Jacks are gonna be coming over today." Nash informs me. Cam smiles. "Ok." I reply with a smile. "Wait have you heard any of Jack and Jack's songs?" Cam asks me. "Um I didn't know they wrote songs." I say. "But I do like 5SOS!" I hop in my seat. I really like them.
After we finish breakfast there is a knock on the door. Nash walks to the door and opens it. "Hey." All the boys say and they all start greeting each other and giving hugs. I laugh at cause it's cute. I say hi to the Jacks and Nash turns on a song. "This is 'Wild Life' by Jack and Jack." Nash says to me. I nod and smile at Nash as tap my foot to the music. "This is a playlist of all their songs." Cam tells me and I nod. "I like them so far." I smile at the Jacks as they sing along to their own songs. I laugh at them and grab a snack from the kitchen. I walk back to the living room. "Wanna be in my new YouTube video?" Nash asks me. "Sure." I nod. Nash turns on his camera. "FHDJCBEJCBJWD!" Nash screams into the camera and I laugh. "HELLO PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET! Welcome to Twitter challenges!" Nash tells the camera in a British accent. "Dis mah gurlfran, Kylar, and you all know Cam and the Jacks." Nash say as I wave to the camera. "Hey y'all." I smile as the boys make weird faces into the camera. Nash reads the first challenge. "Say the most random thing you can think of." "ORANGE PINEAPPLES WITH TACO STRIPS!!" Nash yells and we laugh at him like what the heck?! "Cheese." I say in a blank voice and Nash smiles at me and says "See I'm not the only random one!" as he puts his arms up. We all laugh at him.

*AFTER THE VIDEO*

After the video everyone is on their phones or laptops. I plug in my head listen to 'Amnesia' by 5SOS. I fall asleep while listening to the music.