Chapter 2

*AT SCHOOL*

I walk up to my best friend Jamie. "Hey bruh." I say to him. Jamie's been my best friend since kindergarden. "Sup dude." He says as we do our hand shake. "Not much." I reply to him. Jamie's a bit taller than me, with chocolate brown eyes, and light brown coloured hair that's the flippy length. "So what disgusting thing happened this morning Ky?" Jamie asked me. "Is it really that obvious that gross things happen at my house?!" I ask him. "Sorry Ky, but yeah it is. So what happened?" He asked interested. "The man-whore my aunt brought home last night was touching me." I say with a serious face. "Oh, uh, wow, um, sorry I asked Ky." He replied. "And he was naked." I say and Jamie looks like he's about to puke. "Haha you get used to it living in my house." I say laughing. Jamie frowns at me and then smirks come on let's go to class.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

I pout as I'm walking home because I don't want to go home I hate it's there. I want to find out who my dad is. I hope he's not a druggie. I want to go live with him. Well I know that his name is Walker Jameson, but that's also all I know. As I walk in the door I see someone different then this morning inside Aunt Rosie. "Why does your slut cave have to be here?" I say as I walk up the stairs to my room. "Hey, come back here this instant young lady!" Aunt Rosie and he side man-who're follow me upstairs and I turn around in the doorway of my room. "What is your side man-whore gonna rape me?" I say in a sarcastic voice not thinking she'll take it seriously, but she does. "Punish her." She smirks as she points at me. Her side man-whore who is 19 I'm pretty sure walks towards me. "Oh shat." I mutter and back into my room. "Oh and your going on a little trip to meet some boy called 'The Magcon Boys'. Yeah I sorta signed you up while I was drunk." She smirks again. Oh great, probably more boys to rape me. Man-hoe slams my door and throws my bag to the side at he strips me down. He pushes me against the wall and holds my arms against the wall so I can't get away as he enters me and the rest is shear pain.