25

👑

Me and Sorti are just standing in front of father. He called us here to discuss regarding about what happened yesterday.

"Filca. I am terribly sorry for putting you in that situation. I never foresaw that."

Father sighed and looked up to me sadly. I rushed to his side and kneel on his side to hug his body.

"It's fine Tată. As you said. We didn't foresee that."

Sorti also went beside us. And we had a group hug.

"Wow. It's been so long since I hugged you both like this. You two have grown so fast."

I mentally awed at the scene. Father is emotional right now and so are we. He's right though. We were so much busy with our responsibilities as a royal that we forgot to bond like a normal family.

"And Sorina? I'll not force you to marry someone anymore. But I'll be giving you a deadline, is that alright?"

My eyes immediately twinkled with happiness.

"Of course Tată, thank you for considering. I never really wanted to marry Edward. *sighs*."

"But you have to promise me. You'll wed three years from now—"

"Pfft. She doesn't have a problem with that Tat—"

O_O

"Brother!"

I widened my eyes at my brother. Dumnezeule! I'm not ready to confess having a boyfriend to Father yet!

Father squinted his eyes on us. And I was already shaking out of nervousness. Sometimes I reaaaaally want to staple Sorti's mouth.

"What do you mean Sorti?"

My hands are starting to sweat when Father asked that. My good brother fake laughed when he saw me glare at him.

>•>!==========^,^"

"W-what are you g-glaring at? Atleast you can tell Father that you have a boy—"

"SORTI!!"

He immediately sprinted outside when I shouted at him. My brother doesn't talk that much. But sometimes I really want to stay it that way.

=_="

"Ehem."

Oh Doamne.

I started sweating again. Goodness, why is it so hot in here? I took my white handkerchief and started patting my sweaty forehead with it.

"Y-yes Tată?"

"Do you have something you wish to tell me?"

I gulped.

Should I tell him or not? I mean, nothing's the right time, right? So might as well tell it now?

"A-ahm. Y-you see. I'm kind of d-dating someone?"

I chuckled nervously. I immediately squinted my eyes and frowned my face in case he decided to shout at me.

"What? Is what you said, true?"

Phew! He didn't shout. He took it calmly. Weird.