1

"Sora mai mica, are you certain with your decision?"

The 23-year-old woman looked up to find her older brother staring at her while leaning on her room's doorway.

He was wearing a white blouse and white pants topping it with an overcoat. The clothes were made from fine linen and/or wool. It was required for them to wear such since they have to have an influence over their people.

"Of course, Frate mai mare, I have to. This has been my passion since I was tineri."

The fine lady wearing a simple white halter dress that reached below her knees stood up and gaze dreamily outside her huge glass window, overlooking the city.

"Have you found an organization wherein you'll volunteer?"

The older brother asked while walking towards her. He stood proudly beside her, hands on his back.

"Ba Da, Frate mai mare. I volunteered in NGO. You know it has been my dream to volunteer in that org."

They smiled at each other then went back to looking out the window.

Silence engulfed them.

The woman twirled around to go finish her business before her brother nicely interrupted her when they heard a pitter patter coming towards her room.

They look at each other and laughed quietly but gracefully. Not long enough, a little girl who seem to be only 4 years old went inside.

She was wearing a white, long-sleeved dress that flows just right on her knees. Her cute toes were in the open while the rest of her feet was hidden. Her brown long hair was braided and was graced with a flower crown.

The little girl looked so innocent with her big grey eyes and big reddish cheeks.

" Nepoata Frumoasa, to what do I owe your presence my little Prinţesă?"

The little girl turned her attention on the woman and grinned widely but then walked over the older guy spreading her arms for him.

"Father! I missed you so much!"

The older guy only chuckled and embraced her, lifting her off the ground while the young girl spread saliva on his flawless face. Giving kisses all over his face while giggling.

"Heyyy, why don't you give your mătuşă a hug? I'm quite sullen on why you didn't greet me."

The woman said spreading her arms as the little girl jumps off her father's embrace and onto the woman's.