1 Week of Disarter part 1

Charlotte is a tall woman with blue eyes, Her beauty is renowned throughout the Clover Kingdom, and she is rated as the most beautiful woman (when not wearing her helmet). While Yami is rude, careless, a little hypocritical, and tends to threaten death with little provocation.

They both were invited by Julius Novachrono (Magic Emperor of the Clover Kingdom's) to his place. They were assigned to a mission in the remote village of the Clover Kingdom.

"I'm with Yami? Just the two of us?" Charlotte panicked.

"Yes, there's a problem?" Julius asked, smiling.

"Eh ... it's fine," Charlotte answered. Although in her heart wanted to scream. Finally, she can be alone with Yami.

***

Arriving in the village. There are no residents at all. They walk through the village and saw a large house. They enter and found the house also empty.

"Where does everyone go?" Yami asked.

She shooking her head. "This is strange,"

Suddenly there was smoke coming against Yami and Charlotte. Filled the whole house.

"What is this!?" Charlotte shouted.

"I don't know, but don't inhale!" Yami shouted in the middle of the smoke.

But too late, they had breathed the smoke.

***

A few hours later..

She awoke. Her head feels heavy. Charlotte felt something strange, then she realizes that she is on the bed. Naked. Yami also sleeps beside her, and naked too.

"WHAT!? What on earth happened here??" She screaming, panicked and embarrassed.

Yami finally woke up because of her screams. He began to analyze the current situation.

That's the crazy man then laughed "Woah, you have a beautiful body, Prickly queen!"

"Shut up, idiot!" Her face turned red. She covering her body with her hands.

"Why did you cover it up? I've seen it all already!" Yami then smiled strangely.

"I got it!" He said.

Suddenly Yami holds her hands tightly.

"What are you doing, stupid!" She couldn't refuse, he was too strong.

He began to squeeze her breasts roughly. "Wow, you have really big, soft breasts, huh?"

"Akh. No! This is.. embarrassing!" Charlotte moan. "Ahh.. Don't do that, I'm begging you!" Yami's touch made her lose her mind.

"Your moans are adorable! You said no, but you let me do this."

Yami still squeezed her breasts and began playing with her nipples.

"Your skin is so smooth and soft everywhere.." Yami's eyes sparkled.

Who thought he would see a very beautiful view right now.

"No... no.. don't! Not there!!" Yami opens her thigh. Exposing her vagina. This is embarrassed her. Her cheeks blushing.

He began to open her pussy with his fingers and staring at it

"Wow your pussy is looking good, charlotte! This is also pink.. seems it's never been touched."

"Akh! Don't.. say that.. stupid!" Yami's touch makes her crazy. She doesn't have anything to cover anymore.

She always loves Yami and hopes to be with him. But, she never imagined it turn out like this.

He began to insert his finger into her vagina and start rubbing inside. She moans.

"You're wet, hahaha. It's like you enjoying my fingers right?" Yami teased her. Yami's fingers were wet and sticky because of the fluid from her vagina.

Charlotte has always been recognized as a strong and respected woman. But now, she is helpless.

next ===>