Pregnant again! Triplets!

Their twin's baby will be 5 months old today. Charlotte feels very happy to be able to live with the man she loves and her two babies.

Every day is truly beautiful and full of happiness

Charlotte sat on the bed caressing her large belly with gently. She 4 months pregnant now. She has a baby in her womb, even though it hasn't been long since she gave birth.

The doctor said she was pregnant with triplets now. As expected, Yami always did a great job. He made her pregnant with twins before, now he makes her pregnant with triplets.

She's only 4 months pregnant but her stomach has already grown so big.

"Do they fall asleep, honey?"

Yami is laying her baby into a crib."Yes, they are asleep now." He kissed the foreheads of both babies.

He approached his wife and hugged her.
"Your belly is getting really big, how are my three babies inside?"

"They're fine. Don't worry, I will keep our babies safe inside me until I give birth to them." She felt comfortable in her husband's arms. Yami still hugs her gently.

"Isn't it about time, to serve my husband?" She smiled.

She began to strip her dress showing her bare body and her big belly. Her breasts also became bigger than before. Maybe because she is pregnant with triplets.

Yami also took off his clothes. "I don't know why, but seeing your pregnant body always makes me more aroused. You look even prettier my love."

He kisses her forehead, her cheeks, and then her lips.

"Being pregnant with your baby is my pleasure... I don't mind if you keep making me pregnant. We will have lots of children." She said and stroking her Belly.

"Yeah. You're right. It looks like we will have many children. With the baby in your womb now, we already have 5 children!" He laughed happily.

Charlotte hugs her husband. They kiss hotly. Her pussy is wet. She's cumming because their kiss felt hot.

"You have a slutty pussy don't you?" Yami teased her. "If you want it that badly how about you put it in yourself today?"

"O-okay!" She take a lead now. Yami lying down on the bed. Charlotte moves her body and sits on him, preparing to insert that's large penis into her vagina.

"Alright then, here I go.. ahh.. It's going so deep.." She put it in. Yami holds her hand.

"That's it. You're great..! Now slowly start shaking your hips."

She starts to move her hips. She moans.

"I don't have to.. hold my voice, right?" She asked in a worried voice.

"I already make sure our babies in deep sleep. So you can moan as loud as you want honey.."

"Hng.. aahh.. Having your dick rub against my pussy feels amazing!" Her face turned red. She still moves her hips, more quickly. Even though her stomach is big, it doesn't prevent her from moving Yami's dick properly.

"Same here. Your pussy incredible Charlotte.. this feels good! I'm about to cum.."

"P-please go ahead and cum as well! I want to cum together with you!" And they cumming together.

Yami pulled out his dick, Charlotte lay on the bed. He kissed his wife's forehead and stroked her hair.

"Okay I'll start getting a little rough now, you ready?" He asked while touching her lips.

"Yes, honey... Do it as rough as you want to! Be a perverse as you want to be.."

***