My Pregnant Days part 2

"If you make face like that... I would..!!" His penis stood up straight, big, and hard. He started to put it inside.

"Nnggh..it.. went right..in" She's making a lewd voice.

Yami starts to fucking his pregnant wife. "Incredible! The inside your vagina became even better after getting pregnant!"

"Engh.. Ahh akh.. Realizing I'm pregnant.. Ahn ahh just increased.. my lust." she moans louder. "Your big dick.. is hitting my deepest part! Ah... It's reaching our baby.." She moves her hips on her own.

"That's right, shake your hips more!"

"Ooh.. please, going slower... I like it slow.. both I and my baby can feel your cock.."

"Your inside feels too good charlotte! It's coiling around my cock!" Yami became even more aroused and moving more faster.

"N-no..! This speed is too much, it's no good! Ahhn.. akh.. love me gently.. you remember there's a baby in my womb right..?"

"Yeah, I know! It feels so hot!" Yami rubbed her big belly with his hands.

"Yami large hands stroking my belly feels good. Please rub my belly more... Ah! your hand is warm.."

"Woah. it's getting tight every time I rub it.." Yami said. He keeps stroking and rubbing her belly.

"Ha.. ahh.. Ah.. feels good.. Sex with big belly feels so good!" Her voice sounds dirtier.

"Ohh.. cumming..! This feels too good! It's hopeless! Take it both you and your baby!" Yami releasing so much semen into hers.

"Hn..mm.. so much came out..! It's so warm inside"

"There's still a while before our baby is born charlotte, so we'll keep doing this."

"Even after I got pregnant, we didn't stop having sex.. my husband is a real pervert." She smiled and kissed her husband's lips.

"Me? Isn't my pregnant wife more perverted than me? You get horny all day." He answered while hugging her from behind.

"Maybe.. that's true.." She staring mischievously.

Yami still hugs her from behind and then stroking his wife's belly. "Even so, it looks like our baby is healthy. Although their mommy always having so much sex with their daddy."

"Our baby loves it too, honey... Look! They are moving..."

Yami could feel the baby moving inside his wife's stomach. He smiled happily, he gently stroked her stomach and kissed her lips.

***

They take a walk downtown.

Charlotte's beauty makes everyone pay attention to them. Her pregnancy makes her even more beautiful. Her belly is very big because she is pregnant with twins.

"Stop seeing my wife! Or I'll kill you!" Yami was angry because many men stared at her. Charlotte laughed at her husband's behavior. However, he also likes to be jealous sometimes. Yami embraced her and stroked her belly.

Pulli and Sol turned out to be there. They approached and greeted them.

"Charlotte nee-chan! Wow... your stomach is getting bigger. I can't wait to see your baby." Sol approached and stroked her stomach.

"Commander Yami, you are so lucky to have a commander Charlotte as a wife," Pulli said.

"Well.. it's true.. ha ha ha.." He laughs.

They chatted for a while and separated.

Charlotte held Yami's hand down the hall.

"Where are we going?" Yami asked.

"Here.." Charlotte smiled. They were at the inn they had stayed at.

Yami nodded. "So we do it at the inn today?"

"Yes, honey.. let's go in. I can't hold it in anymore."

In the room, Charlotte immediately stripped her clothes.

Yami sighed, "That's bad... My pregnant wife always gets horny all the time."

And they began to have sex.

***