My Pregnant days Part 1

It's been 3 months since they started doing sex frequently.

She can feel her body change. she guesses she's pregnant already. Her breasts getting more huge, and her stomach also growing bigger.

She went to the hospital and they said she was pregnant, she's 11 weeks pregnant. That's means when they had sex for the first time, Yami immediately got her pregnant.

Charlotte comes again to Yami's bedroom tonight. She wants to tells Yami that she is pregnant.

"I'm... Um...I'm pregnant." She said looking down at the chair ."I went to the doctor today and that's when I found out, I'm pregnant with twins baby"

Yami reached over and lifted her chin. "You're what?"

"I'm having a baby. Our baby.." She looked into his eyes. "This is your fault, take responsibility!"

He kisses her deeply, then looked at her intently. "I will."

"This feels weird because I'm going to be a dad. And what? Did I get a twins baby? This is amazing Charlotte.."

"I also can't believe I'm going to be having a baby." They put their hands together on her belly.

"That inside me is a living being.. Being able to carry your baby in my womb is my happiness... I love you.."

"I love you too Charlotte. Thank you for conceiving my child. Please give birth to a healthy baby... I trust you." Yami showered her belly with a kiss. He stroked it gently and lovingly.

"I know our babies will going to change our life... You will be a great mom, charlotte." he smiles.

"You're gonna make me cry," She said with tears starting to fall from her eyes. Yami just held her closer.

***

She gathers some of the Blue Roses in the courtyard and tells them that she is pregnant with Yami's baby. And she's can't continue to be their commander anymore. They supported her and also happy about her pregnancy.

Charlotte's Pregnant looks very beautiful. He no longer wore his armor robe, now she wearing a dress showing her pregnant belly.

A few days later, they held a wedding party. Charlotte no longer being a blue rose commander. Now she just a Yami's wife.

"Now I am being your wife... Yami's wife.." She kissed her man with love.

"Who would have thought I would have a very beautiful wife..." Yami kissed her lips gently and hold her closer.

***

Yami built a house next to the black bull base. He didn't want his stupid members to disturb his family's privacy.

Charlotte wearing lewd lingerie in their room. Her belly growing so big now.

"What do you think of my new underwear?" She asked, sit on the table, and spread her legs.

Yami approaching her and staring at her pussy.

"Oh.. this is amazing, your special place is totally visible, are you're trying to seduce me with that underwear?"

He starts to kiss her pussy, and licked it. "The smell is immense," he said.

"If you bring your face that closer, I'll feel.. your breath.."

"To think fierce women who are respected as you would wear something so devastating as this pair of lewd underwear.." He became insane because of his wife's is perverted, and even she's pregnant now.

Yami began squeezing his wife's breasts."Your breasts have gotten bigger since you got pregnant, it's filled with milk."

Yami continued to squeeze her breasts and nipples and suddenly milk spilled and spurted. "Look! Milk spurts out of the nipples..!"

"Honey.. That's because.. I'm going to breastfeed our babies soon." Her lingerie got soaked from milk.

"While we're at it, let's train your breast for raising baby" He sucking her nipples.

"Babies don't suck like..ahh..that.. "

"Your nipples got so big, it's great that they become easier to suck"

He continues to sucking it and drinking his wife's breast milk.

"My breast is.. being sucked... Akh my husband sucking my nipples and drinking my breast milk..!" She moans and showing a cute and aroused face.

===>>