Being a Mom and a Wife Part 1

1 month later.

Charlotte's body has become normal again.

They bring their babies inside the room and they start crying.

"Just breastfeeding him. They look so hungry.."

Charlotte put that's baby in bed, She takes off her clothes, and showing her bare body.

"Why are you going naked?" Yami asked.

"Eh... I.. want to breastfeed our babies and I want to show you my bare body.." She answers shyly.

Then She laid in the bed, hugging her baby and trying to giving them her breast milk. Her babies start to sucking her breast.

This kinda weird, but She feeling warm inside her heart. She looking at her babies with loving eyes.

Yami sees it, carried away by the atmosphere he approached her and sit on the bed. Yami hugging her and their baby gently, then he gives her a deep hot kiss

"Stop it. I still giving breastmilk to our baby.." She said because their kiss became wilder.

Get into the mood. Yami takes off his clothes. Showing his erect penis. As usual, his penis is so large.

"Seeing my wife breastfeeding my baby with the bare body makes me turn up! How about I fucking my wife while breastfeeding my twins baby?"

"No, you can't do it, honey..."

He began sucking on her neck, He inserted his finger into his wife's vagina, and began rubbing it inside.

Charlotte, still holding her two babies who were still drinking milk, groaned. He starts kissing up for a while.

One of their babies, Hiro - releases the nipple. Looks like he was full, and he fell asleep, followed by another baby - Haru that also released the nipple. They are fast asleep.

"Honey.. our babies are already asleep.." She said.

Yami stopping his kiss, and his finger. then Charlotte put their babies on the bed.

After that, he began sucking on her neck again, roughly. His hands freely roamed her body before finally stopping at her butt. He roughly pushed her against the wall.

His penis was erect, wanted her pussy right now.

"We haven't done it in a long time honey... I miss your dick.."

"We didn't do it for only one month. But that feels like a forever, huh? Oke! As you wish!" He put it in and fuck her standing.

"Nnggh.. my husband dick is going right in.."

He squeezed her breasts while fuck her from behind, milk spurting out. He keeps pumping her breast, spurting milk everywhere.

"Ahh.. ahh. My husband's hand is pumping my breast milk. This is felt too good! Ahh ahh.. and your dick becomes bigger and harder inside my pussy.. aah.." She moans in a lewd voice.

Yami thrust in and out faster each time bringing her closer to his climax.

"After giving birth to twins, your vagina feels more amazing.. it holds me tight!"

She moaned again, loudly. "Ahh.. ahh... M-My husband's d-dick feels so good.."

"My wife's vagina feels so good too...! And I fuck her beside our babies.."

They both moaned and finally came together.

***

Charlotte's breasts are always full of milk. Even though she has been breastfeeding her twins, her milk will continue to spill.

She approached her husband. Yami in the living room sits on the sofa.

"Honey, my breast milk keeps spilling, are you interested in.. drinking my milk?" Then She sits on him. Her big breast already in front of his face.

"Wow, My wife is also breastfeeding me? This is great. I will be healthier because of this fresh milk." He looked at her large breasts closely.

She held her husband's chin, put her nipple in his mouth. Yami sucked in it, fresh milk flowing into his mouth. He drank it.

"It's delicious.." Charlotte kissed her husband's lips that were wet with milk.

"I'm glad you like it. I will continue to feed you from now on."

***

***