Giving birth of Twins Babies

"Ugh. There's still some time left, but why does my belly hurt already?" That morning, Charlotte felt pain in her belly, she touched her stomach to make sure the baby is okay.

"Ahh, the water broke!? Down here are soaked. Ughh.." She sat on the floor, straddling.

"Yami!! Ughh.. come here now!! The baby will come out soon, I will give birth!!"

Hearing his wife's scream, Yami ran to the living room immediately. He found his wife on the floor. Looks in pain, while holding her big belly. Her lower dress was soaked.

"Hang in there Charlotte, I'll take you to the doctor soon!" He immediately called Finral and took his wife to the hospital.

She lay on the hospital bed, preparing giving birth to their twins.

"Damn it.. hurts.. it hurts!! Something is sliding out.."

She sweats a lot, her face turns red, and she cries. Her husband held her hand tightly.

"The baby is stuck, You have to push harder." The doctor said.

"Aaa, it's so painful.. aaa!! Ugh ugh.. argh!!"

Yami could not do anything, he felt his heart hurt. Seeing the woman he's loved, in too much pain.

"Almost out now! So scary is like my organs are being pulled out..!!" Charlotte screamed in pain.

"Hurts!!! Ughh ugghh.. my tummy, hips, back are all on pain, my entire body!!" She cried louder as the pain got worse.

"Let's push again, the baby will come out soon..!" The doctor sees her baby's head starts to appear. Soon the baby will come out.

Charlotte pushes it harder than one baby was born, followed by the other baby. Baby's crying filled the room.

"That's.. my babies.. mine.." She's crying. The baby she loved, which she had been carrying in her stomach, has finally come out.

Yami hugging her. "You're already doing an amazing job, my wife.."

"Your baby looks healthy. There doesn't seem to be any problems." The doctor said and give their twins baby to them. They hold their babies together.

Yami was stunned to see the baby in his arms. His baby. There is something warm in his heart. They both looked at their babies with loving eyes.

"Our baby's name is Hiro and Haru Sukehiro... That's a good name right?"

"Yes, honey.. that's a good name.." She answers and kisses him.

***