1 Week of Disarter part 2

===>

"Ever since I met you I've wanted to violate your body.." he said and laid her on the bed violently. Squeeze her breasts and licked her nipples and suck it up.

"No! Don't be so rough please.. akh.." She moans, her body starts to moving on its own, responding every time Yami touched it. She can feel Yami's lips and tongue licking her nipples.

"I can't hold it anymore," Yami said.

Then he sits and showing his erect penis. That's big and hard. Charlotte's eyes widened. "Is.. is this for real? How is it so big..?"

"Why? Is this your first time seeing a man's dick huh?" She was just silent, embarrassed.

"Alright, you should try it too!" Yami smiled strangely, showing a perverted face.

He pulled Charlotte's face closer to his cock. "Suck it!" He said.

"Wait.. what!?" She can smell the scent of his penis. Yami rubbing his penis to her face. Finally, Charlotte licking it.

"Wow, seeing your face licking my dick is good!" Yami stroke her head.

Suddenly he becomes rude. He put his big penis into Charlotte's mouth and fucking her mouth fast.

"Argh.. this feels amazing Charlotte! Your blowjobs are amazing!" He moving his dick faster.

"I'll cuming in your mouth! make sure you drink it all" He releases a lot of semen. She swallowed it.

"This is good, you show your pervert face now. Hey, I'm the only one who allowed to see you like this!"

He touches her cheeks. "You like my semen that much huh?"

Yami laid her back on the bed. He spread her legs again, "Now is the time for me to enjoy your body properly" His penis get erect again and looks bigger than before.

"Wait.. Wait.. Yami don't! It's too big! It won't fit inside if it goes inside me.." She panicked.

Don't care. Yami started to put it in. Charlotte going crazy, she can felt Yami's large penis entering her pussy and going deeper.

"Arrgh! That's hurts! Don't put it too deep akhh.."

"Oh? Have you broken already my sweet? We have only just begun.."

Her pussy shed some blood. Her virginity had been taken by Yami.

"Akh! Yami.. please don't do this.." there's tear slip down her cheek. She's cry.

Yami starts to fuck her. He started slowly and then moving faster. "Your pussy's so warm! It feels so good!"

Charlotte's moans sound louder. She couldn't control her body anymore.

"Huh, so you make sounds like that too? does my cock feel that good?"

"I'm going to break. I'm breaking! Ahh.. Ahn.. Yami your dick feels so good. It's getting hot inside. Akhhh.. I'm losing my mind!"

"Same here! Your inside feels too good! It's even tighter the further inside I go!"

"Ahh.. Ahh.. stop being so rude Yami.. you are too deep! It's getting bigger inside of me! I can feel your dick reaching my baby's bag! I'll get pregnant!"

"Of course! I will pour a lot of semen there and make you pregnant!"

He moved it faster and faster. Charlotte large breasts swayed up and down, make her look more erotic.

"I'll cum! Ahh this feels even better! You amazing charlotte!!" Yami groaned, Enjoying what's he doing right now.

"Yes! Ahh. Ahhn !! Please pour it in me.. deeper! Give me more of your semen! Please make me pregnant. I will carry your baby in my womb."

And Yami releasing so much semen inside her. She moaning so loud.

Charlotte lay weakly. Her mind going blank. "It's over", she thought.

Yami pulled out his dick, there was a burst of fluid coming out from her pussy.

"I poured it so much! Look at this spilling over"

He saw Charlotte's face, come closer and kiss her deeply. "Now you can rest, get your strength back. Because I'll fuck you again until I am satisfied." He said with a pervert face and smiling.

"A..again!?" She surprised.

"Of course! You want it too, right? I can tell after fucking your body. You love having sex with me! Ha ha ha..!" He laughed.

Yes, He is right. Her body feels amazing. She felt very blessed to have sex with the person she loved.

After a few hours. Yami started to fuck her continuously.

"P-please let me.. rest a bit. Ah.. Ahh!" Their moans could be heard throughout the house.

They do it on the floor, on the chair, on stairs.. He even did it while standing. Yami filing a lot of semen inside her womb again and again.

Nobody knows when this will end..

***