Chapter 1- First Day of School

Hi! Okay FYI: I don't own any of these character or the songs that are in this book.

Songs featured in this chapter:

Defying Gravity- Idina Menzel

ELSA P.O.V

I wake up to my alarm going off. It's 6:30 in the morning, I got picked out white high-waisted shorts with a white sleeveless top and a light blue sweater. I went and showered while listening to Bang Bang by Jessie J, Niki Minaj, and Ariana Grande. I sang along, I consider it a warm up since I have practice today with the girls. It's the first day at Guardian Academy for The Talented. I finished showering and got dressed. I have platium blonde hair. I was born with it. I have the power to control ice and snow. so thats why my hair is almost white. I went down stairs to see what was for breakfast. Katrina my cook was making Chocolate pancakes(my Favorite!!!!). All of a sudden Anna comes down stairs wearing a pink top with skinny jeans.

ME: "Hi Anna! Are you ready for the First Day of School?"

Anna: "Yeah I guess!" "I can't wait to see the band!'

Me: " I know." " I really want to sing with the girls."

Anna: "Well we better leave, it;s 7:30 and School starts at 8:00"

we go to the garage where are motorcycles are parked. Mines blue and Anna's is pink. The girls also have motorcycles, Rapunzel's is purple and Merida's is green. We get on our bikes and ride to school. The minute we get their Rapunzel and Merida come at us and scream. We scream back and hug each other.

Rapunzel: "I've missed you guys so much!" "Hey! We still have sometime until the bell rings, want to go and practice? Just we can get back into the groove of things?"

Everybody: YASSSS!

We all walk to the band room, but a group of boys were already there. I was confused, because we were the only band on campus. We walk in politely and ask if we can use the room. This one boy caught my eye his hair was almost white like mine and his eyes were blue just one shade darker than mine. When we asked if we could use the room, they were very rude about it. They said no. They call themselves The Guys.

The Guys: "No, we need to use this room. We are the number one band in this school."

The Royalties: "Umm. Well We're not so sure about that we've been going to this school since the 9th grade and everybody knows were the best band here on campus." We all put our hands on our hips.

The Guys: "Who are you guys?"

The Royalties: "We are the royalties."

Before they could respond the bell rang. I thought great. We couldn't practice, but we still had time to discuss our schedules. We asked each other what we had 1st.

Me: Theatre

Anna: Singing

Rapunzel: Insstrumentals

Merida: Special Talents Class

We all went to our classes. I walked into the classroom, the teacher wasn't there yet. I found an open spot next to a girl with blonde hair. I said Hi.

Elsa: "Hi." "Are you new here?'

The Girl: "yeah, my name is Astrid."

Elsa: "My name is Elsa"

Astrid: "wait, you're from the Royalties." "OMG, i've heard so much about you guys. you are amazing."

Elsa: "Oh thank you."

The Teacher walks in. "Hello Class my name is Toothnia, But you can call me Ms. Tooth." She started talking about what we would be doing in this class, then I saw him the one I saw in the music room. Ms. Tooth said for our first assignment we would have partners and would have to pick a song and act it out while singing it. She called out names...