Chapter 9- Secrets Revealed

ELSA POV

I woke and remembered that I actually kissed Jack on the cheek. Something about him, it drives me crazy but at the same time love him. I lay out a black dress and red pumps. I shower and get dressed. I put my hair in a braid and head down stairs. Anna is sitting there with her hair in braided pig tails. She really likes her hair. We hop on our motorcycles and ride to school. We get there and people are crowded around the bulletin board. It said it was the Winter Ball, Guys ask girls. Well I guess the Royalties have a gig. We have to practice our songs. I see Punzie and Mer. We walk to them and talk about what song we will be doing for the Ball. Then The Guys walk up to us.

Flynn:"Did you guys hear about the Ball?"

Punzie:"Yeah we are performing that night."

Hiccup:"The whole night?' It's that a lot?"

Mer:"No silly of course we'll have a break."

Jack:"The Guys were wondering if you guys wantedtogotothedancewithus?"

ELSA:"What?"

Kristoff:"If you guys would go to the Ball with us. Anna and I, Flynn and Rapunzel, Hiccup and Merida, and Elsa with Jack.

ELSA:"Huddle Girls"

I discussed it with the girls. We would do a few songs take break then go back and perform or get the Guys to do the last Half. We decided that we would do the first half and they would do the second half.

Merida:"We accept."

Smile spread across the guys faces.

Anna:"on one condition. You have to perform for the second half of the Ball."

The Guys:"Deal"

Punzie:"Meet us at 5:00 at Elsa and Anna's House. Ok?"

Flynn:"Fine"

Well see you guys later. I had to go to theater and Jack sat next to me. He was still smiling. I was grining just to make him happy. I told him to wear a tux.

Jack:"Fine, just can't believe that you said yes."

ELSA:"What do you mean by that."

Jack:"It just seems like you don't have much fun."

ELSA:"I can be fun." "Come to my house after school and you can bring the Guys with you."

Jack:"Yes. Thank you.for going with me. I really like you."

ELSA:"I like you too."

I kissed Jack on the cheek. He blushed. I did too.

TIME SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL

We walk out to our motorcycles and car. The Girls and I went to my house and we practiced. The Guys were there too. We decided that we would be doing We r who We r by Kesha, Miss Movin On by Fifth Harmony, Single Ladies by Beyonce, and at the end Applause by Lady Gaga. We lead the Guys to our practice room. I grab my snowflake Mic, Anna grabs her blossom Mic and Bass guitar, Punzie grabs her electric guitar and her Sun Mic, and Mer grabs her arrow decorated Mic and sits at the drums. We practice We r Who we R first. The Guys just sit and watch.

Elsa: Hot and dangerous

If you're one of us then roll with us

'Cause we make the hipsters fall in love

When we got our hot pants on and up

And yes of course we does

We runnin' this town just like a club