Chapter 3- Battle of the Bands

ELSA POV

Even though the school knows about my powers I can't expose them to the rest of the students so singing and Ballet are my special talents. I've been found dance for 10 years now. So the teacher comes in. "Hello. My name is Mr.North. Today you will come up and tells the class your name and one of your special talents, if you have more than one. While.he was calling so names I got my Pointe shoes out and started tying them on. I began stretching my feet. Even though I couldn't fully stretch I was prepared when he called my name.

" Ms. Arrendelle"

ELSA: Hello, my name is Elsa. One of my special talents is ballet."

I picked a song off of my IPod. I picked dance of the sugar plum fairies. After I was done performing I bowed and got off the stage. Punzie was next she has a power her hair glows when she sings and can heal or make someone young. But like me, she can't expose her power so she shows her martial arts skills. She's really good. Then Mr.North calls up Jack. He said his special talent was spreading fun around to other people. He said a few things that made whole class laugh including me. Then the bell rang on the way out some people complimented me. The Jack comes up to me.

Jack: "Hey ballerina"

ELSA:"Hi, but don't call me that.

Jack:"Why? Aren't you a ballerina?"

ELSA: "Yes but I don't like being called a ballerina."

It was lunch now so I had to hurry. We were going first in the Battle.

ELSA: I got to go, you know because of the Battle.

Jack: Oh yeah we better go.

When we get there, I gather the girls and head on stage. We start by singing Roar by Katy Perry.

ELSA:I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath

Scared to rock the boat and make a mess

So I sat quietly, agreed politely

I guess that I forgot I had a choice

I let you push me past the breaking point

I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything

Anna: You held me down, but I got up (hey!)

Already brushing off the dust

You hear my voice, your hear that sound

Like thunder, gonna shake the ground

You held me down, but I got up

Get ready 'cause I had enough

I see it all, I see it now

All: I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter

Dancing through the fire

'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar

Louder, louder than a lion

'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

You're gonna hear me roar!

Punzie: floating like a butterfly

Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes

I went from zero, to my own hero

Merida: You held me down, but I got up (hey!)

Already brushing off the dust