Chapter 2- Battle of the Bands Part 1

Hi guys! I hope you liked the first chapter. I will try to up date as often as i can. Again I dont own any of the characters or the songs in this book. Have Fun Reading.

-JelsaFangirl

Songs Featured in this chapter

Miss Movin On by Fifth Harmony

Blow by Kesha

All of Me by John Legend

Anna P.O.V

I cant believe that we are having a battle of the bands! I cant wait. We all went back to my house because we have a practice room in our house. When we got there we were picking what songs to do.

Elsa: "how about Roar by Katy Perry?"

We all said yes to that song.

Rapunzel: "How about Shake it off by Taylor Swift?"

we all said yes to that song too.

ME: "How about Applause by Lady Gaga?"

We all agreed on these three songs for tommorrow. We started Practicing.

JACK P.O.V

Flynn: "Why don't we sing Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars?"

The band said yes to that song.

Kristoff: "What about Don't Stop The Music by Rihanna?"

We all said sure to that song. We need one more song and it has to be a really good one.

Hiccup: "How about Rude by Magic?"

we all agreed on these song and practiced them. After 3 hours they all went home. I took a shower then put some basketball shorts and a sweater on then went to bed. For some reason i could stop thinking about Elsa. There was something about her. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but there's something. I finally went to sleep but dreamt about her.

ELSA P.O.V

I woke up at 6:30 as usual. I took a shower while singing Shake it Off. I was practing for the Battle were going to have. I got permission from the school because my Aunt is the Principal. Today I wore a red dress with a black leather jacket. Red and Black is our band colors. I jsut tossed my hair to the side. Anna was going to wear a sleeveless crop top with black shorts and suspenders and grey leggings that are ripped. I dont know about Rapunzel or Merida. I usually call Rapunzel "Punzie" and Merida "Mer". They dont mind most people call them that. I put my makeup on then went down stairs. I just ate an apple because I didn't want to ruin my makeup that much. Anna came downstairs and ate an orange. Her hair was in a high ponytail.

Elsa: "Hi. Are you ready?"

Anna: "Oh Yeah!" "We are going to win this thing!"

Elsa: "We better go now or we'll be late."

We hop on our motorcycles and ride to school. When we get there we see Punzie and Mer standing there. Punzie was wearing a mini dress with gray stockings and red heels. Mer was wearing high-waisted red shorts with a gray tank and a black sleeveless jacket and high top converse. We then walk into the school. All eyes were on us. We all go to class. I had Chorus. Then I see jack walk in. Great! i thought is he in all my classes? He sits next to me. Why? He just stared at me.

Elsa: "Hello?" "Jack!"

Jack: "uh" "what?"

Elsa: "You were staring." "Are you ready?"

Jack: "yeah we practiced all night, you guys are going down."

Elsa: "I wouldn't be so sure."

Then the teacher walks in. "Hello class my name is Mrs.Winters." "Today I want you to pick a song and sing it in front of the class. So When I call your name please come up and be ready."