Chapter 7- Practice and Change

Anna POV

I walk into the house and Elsa's on the couch watching T.V. I told her about meeting the Guys at the mall.

Anna: "They invited all of us to the movies." "Even you Elsa."

ELSA:"I don't know Anna. I have to practice ballet and for the band." " oh don't forget we have band practice tomorrow."

Anna: "Please come. Go for me please."

ELSA: "Oh fine."

I left the room really happy. But I was tired so I went to bed. I dreamt of going to the movies with Kristoff.

ELSA POV

I can't believe that I agreed to go to the movies with our rivaling band. Well we'll just have to see how it turns out. I was tired so I went to bed.

I woke up the next morning to Bang Bang. I got up and showered. Something about me felt different. I felt a like a bad girl on the inside. I wanted to change a part of my body. Then I got the idea. I'll dye my hair. Yes, that's what I'll do. I got dressed and grab my bad that had my ballet shoes, leotard, and my microphone since we had band practice. I went down stairs and grabbed an Apple. Then drove my motorcycle to school. I went to class and then the bell rang and I left. I saw the girls standing there.

ELSA:"Hey guys."

Mer:"So what's new?"

ELSA:"Well I'm going to get my hair done after practice. Oh yeah don't forget that we have practice after school in the sound room."

Punzie:"Oh yeah I have my guitar."

Anna:"even though I was late this morning, I still grabbed by guitar."

The bell rang so we all had to go to class. I had special talents so while Mr.North was talking I was putting my shoes on and stretching. Mr.North said we could choose a partner and practice our skills with that person. I picked Astrid. She practiced her singing and I showed her some ballet moves. Then the bell rang.

TIME SKIP TO LAST PERIOD

I had changed into my leotard, tight, and skirt and headed to ballet. I had my Pointe shoes on and Mrs.Caldwell said that we were going to do an exert from swan lake. She said we so I asked her what she meant by we. She said that she was doing it with me. I was excited because even though she was my teacher she was pretty young. The bell rang and I thanked her and left. I saw the girls. I had already changed. We greeted each other and walked towards the sound room. We practiced. I started singing a song we all knew and loved.

Stronger(What Doesn't kill you) By Kelly Clarkson

ELSA: You know the bed feels warmer

Sleeping here alone

You know I dream in color

And do the things I want

You think you got the best of me

Think you've had the last laugh

Bet you think that everything good is gone

Think you left me broken down

Think that I'd come running back

Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong

All: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

What doesn't kill you makes a fighter