Chapter 8- Reactions and Dates

Merida POV

I can't believe Elsa actually did that to her hair. I thought she was just going to get it cut. I wonder what everybody else's reaction will be. The Guys reaction. I have a crush on Hiccup and he has one on me. Flynn like Punzie and she like Flynn. Jack Likes Elsa, I don't know if Elsa likes Jack. Anna like Kristoff and Kristoff likes Anna. How do I know this? I have ears everywhere, no hiccup told me. We are really good friends. I need to ask Elsa.

Me:"Hey guess who has a crush on Elsa!?"

Elsa:"Who?!"

Anna:"Jack of course!!"

Punzie:"Really?!"

Elsa:"Oh, well we're just friends."

Anna:"Are you sure?"

ELSA:"Of course, I'm sure."

Anna:"Elsa, I love your hair so I'm going to get my hair done. Just not as crazy as you."

We all laugh.

ELSA POV

I get up and shower. I make sure the dye isn't coming out. It's not. I put on a black pair of shorts and a light blue crop top. I put my hair in a simple braid. I get down stairs and Anna is eating a sandwich. I open the fridge and start eating an apple. The we ride our motorcycles to school. The minute I take my helmet off people start talking about my hair. I don't care, they can talk about me all they want. I don't care. I walk inside and spot Punzie and Mer. We start talking about songs to practice for our up coming performances. Then The Guys walk in. They walk up to us and all eyes are on me and they guys mouths are open.

Flynn: "What happen to your hair?"

Me:"Nothing happen to my hair. All I did was dye my hair."

Jack:"Why? You're hair was perfect-ly fine the way it was."

He said perfect then quickly added the ly part to it.

Me:"I got bored of my old hair color. Beside I think it suits me."

Punzie:"Hey what movie are we seeing tonight?"

Flynn:"Its a surprise." He winked at Punzie.

Flynn:"Elsa, are you coming?" "Yeah only because of Anna." "If I wanted to I would be at home practicing ballet."

Kristoff: "You dance?"

Me:"Yeah, I even take private lesson here at the school as one of my classes."

The bell rang and we went to class.

TIME SKIP TO END OF THE DAY

Anna POV

I met up with the girls and we went outside. We all drove to the hair salon. I was going to get my hair done before we go to the movies. I still am deciding what color or splits to get. I think about it for a while. Punzie also recorded she also was going to get her hair done. I decided that since I love the color pink so much I was going to dye my hair pink. Punzie was going to get her hair dyed teal with pink stripes. By the time we got done, we had to meet up with the Guys at the movies. We saw the Guys but they didn't see us so we snuck up on them. We went behind them and yelled really loud. They all jumped. The girls and I were laughing so hard. They were looking at us with weird stares.

Kristoff:"What did you do to your hair?!"

Anna:"I dyed it. I just love what Elsa did with her hair. I wanted something similar and so did Punzie. So before we came here we got our hair done. Do you like it? Be honest'"

Kristoff: "It fine. I like it."

Flynn:"Its different."

Punzie glared at him

Flynn: "In a good way."

We all walked to the movies. The girls and I walk in a group and the Guys walk in their own group. Elsa was talking about songs we needs to practice for upcoming performances. We get there and the guys say we are going to watch Pitch Perfect. We pay and go in the theater. What I found really weird was it was similar to our situation. Two groups going up against each other. Then I got an idea that our two bands could collide. Oh my gosh that would be perfect. When the movie finished I whispered that as we say goodbye we should kiss our guys on the cheek. Just as we saying good bye I gave the girls the signal. We kissed them on the cheek and the guys started blushing. They left really red and we left laughing. Best Night Ever.

A/N thank you for still reading my story. I'm trying to update as often as I can. Winter Ball coming up. (Wink Wink)