where

We arrived. It was quiet the way there, I didnt know what to say or do.
I felt horrible for the boys at sway.
Are they ok. Are they hurt.

Tony was feeling I'll. Back at the house. Could he have Corona. Hes getting tested today.

Nick has just got an Audi r8. It was lovely. It's just too fast for me. I'd speed or something and go off the fucking side of the road.
I hate cars. The thaught of being hit by one. But I like cars in general. Just not the thaught of the harm they can cause.

We went home.

"Does tony have corona?" I ask looking at him sit on the couch with them.

He stands up, looking at me as I smile.

"Nope" I run over to him and he puts me over my shoulder

"Thank god" I scream and everyone laughs.

He soon enough puts me down and i hug him.

"Can we go in your car nick?" I excitedly asked, looking at him.

"Sure." He says as we run out.

"Your car is beautiful" I added, sitting down on the passenger seat.

Ge set off the car was so fast. I was frozen and laughing aswel as screaming. H laughed at me as we drove round for 10 mins, were moving In a few days. The house was so big and kouvrs birthday was the day we moved too. I had a 10,000 dollar gift card for her to spend it on what she wanted.

We walked in, calvin and patrick were doing that 'spend the night in my friends room part 3'.

Calvin was hiding in my room and I was in there laughing at him they were all banging on the door whilst he hid under my bed.

"Just break the door" ryland kept shouting as thomas was smashing through the door and me and calvin hid. They eventually found us.

After around an hour I fell asleep in the cinema room watching love island. They were making a lot of noise in the family room.

Mia walked in and got tony to carry me upstairs.
I soon woke up though caus oof the nouse downstairs.

"Stay" I moaned before he left the door.

He came back and played on the bed looking at me.

"Go to sleep quinn, we need to pack tommorrow"
He says trying to lift up.

I grab his strong arm.

"Please" I ask. He nods and just looks at me lost.

I didn't know what to do right then.

"Tony?" I asked

"Yes?" He replied with.

"I want to tall you something, I dont care if you dont. It's fine i just want to admit something"
I cared.

He nodded.

I took a deep breath.

"I-I like you, you dont have to say anything I understand if you don't it's perfectly fine." I quickly told him.

He couldn't believe it.

"I should get some sleep" I said. Wanting him to leave. I turned my body while he just looked at my hair.

My eyes were wide open. I wanted him to say he liked me too, that's not possible.

I woke up. He wasnt there anymore, I wanted him to be there, next to me. I was in the same position I was last night, facing away from where he was.