Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Third Person POV

*Percy's Cabin (for now)

"So." Thalia started, ever gracefully flopping down on Percy's bed, "What's the plan?"

"Well that all depends on the answer to my next few questions." Percy respond, flopping down next to Thalia

"Water away!" Thalia said, drawing an 'Oh Really' look from Percy.

"Alright, I will 'Water away'" Percy responded, smirking, before condensing some water in the air and dumping it on Thalia, drawing a surprised blast of lightning that threw Percy onto a bunk on the other side of the cabin.

"PERSEUS!" Thalia yelled, her electric blue eyes, flashing and glowing with, well, electricity.

"Ugh" Percy groaned. "Remind me not to do that when there are hard objects around."

"So remind you to never do it?" Thalia teased, indicating the slight bulge in Percy's pants.

"Wha..." Percy started, before looking down. "AAHH!! It's not what you think! It's just my sword!"

"Oh I am well aware that it is your sword." Thalia teased, "And a mighty fine one it is."

"What do you.." Percy started, before realizing the double meaning of his words, "ah no! I mean my pen!"

"Yes, definitely a pen." Thalia mused, jokingly, "And an ever big pen you have there." she continued with a sly smirk.

"AAHHH!" Percy screamed, "not pen!!! I mean it's my wand!"

Of course this caused even more teasing from Thalia, before Percy, fully embarrassed, decided to end it.

"It's Ript... I mean Sea's Wisdom!" Percy exclaimed, fishing the pen out of his pocket and whiling the single sword to open up.

Percy's outburst caused Thalia to finally succumb to her laughter for which she had been holding in. After several minutes of Thalia quite literally rolling on the floor, and Percy continuing to grumble about not having a boner, though unknown to Thalia he was experiencing some.... activeness ... downstairs.

As Thalia finally resigned herself in, she decided to voice a thought she acquired when Percy had last second corrected himself on the name of his sword, "So you are gonna call it Sea's Wisdom, even in pen form?"

"Well, I figured, seeing as the swords when combined into one, are called Sea's Wisdom, so why not call the pen form Sea's Wisdom." Percy said, uncapping the pen and willing it into the single sword to prove his point.

"Anyways." Thalia said, deciding to get everything back on track, "The plan. You never asked your questions."

"Oh right!" Percy exclaimed, gaining a somber attitude considering what topic this would be about. "Did anyone ever contact the Kanes in regards to Annabeth's funeral, and did Anyone get a hold of Magnus?"

"No..." Thalia said,hesitantly, "And who are the Kanes? And who's Magnus?"

"The Kanes are some Egyptian magicians that me and Annabeth met after the giant war." Percy started, before getting cut off by Thalia

"So that's why you weren't too surprised about magic!" she exclaimed.

"Well that, and the fact that I am the literal son of a greek god." Percy said, chuckling at the end.

"So whose magic is strong?" Thalia mused, "Ours that we got from Hecate, or theirs?"

"Well they aren't really the same magic." Percy said, "They generally draw on their own life force and use it to create spells, or sometimes draw on the power of a god to create the magic, the downside is they can't do too much magic, for fear of burning to a crisp. But between me and you." Percy said, leaning closer to Thalia, "I think that our magic is stronger, especially with the training we have done with it."