15

Mary's Point of View
I leave for England tomorrow. Francis has been so supportive. I'm going to miss him, he promised me he won't fool around with anyone while I'm gone. He was also just so amazing after what happened with Tomas. I felt violated and scared, he just comforted me and told me everything would be okay. He told me I was safe and he wouldn't let anything else happen to me. I went to Francis' room. I knocked on the door. It opened and he appeared, his face lit up when he saw me. "Hi." I smiled "Hi." He smiled pulling me inside, he shut the door. "I missed you." He smiled "You saw me two hours ago." She smiled "Two hours too long." He smiled, I pulled him into a kiss. "Your lips are so soft, I fucking love it." He smiled "Oh you do?" I smiled "Yes." He smiled then kissed me. I don't think I've ever been this happy. "Francis." I said "Yes?" He asked, still kissing me. "I have a surprise." I said "Which is?" He asked then began sucking in my neck. God that feels so good. "Close your eyes." I said "Mhm okay." He smiled, he closed his eyes. I took my dress off and set it on the ground. I then took my underwear off and threw it on top of my nightgown, I sat in his lap. "Open." I said, he opened his eyes looked down at my breasts. "My god I didn't think you could get more perfect." He smiled then kissed me again. He gripped his hands on my ass. He bit my lip. I smiled. "Is all this okay?" He asked "Yes, I want to have sex." I said "Woah are you sure? That's a big thing Mary, I don't want you to waste your first time on me." He said "What are you talking about a waste? I want to be with you, in every way." I said "I just would hate for you to feel like I need this, I don't. I'm happy just having a conversation with you." He said "I don't feel pressured, I promise." I said "Okay but I want to take things slow." He said "Of course, yes I want that too." I said "Go lay down for me love." He smiled. I got up and went over to his bed and laid down. He closed all the curtains and lit candles. "What are you doing?" I smiled "Setting the mood." He smiled walking over to me. He took off his shirt then his pants, revealing his member. "Oh wow." I smiled "Have you ever seen one?" He asked "No, no but I definitely liked what I see." I said "You do?" He asked, sort of smirking. "A woman at convent told her about how she once preformed a pleasurable act on a mans member, with her mouth." I said "Are you sure you want to do that?" He asked "Yes, it'll go in easier." I smiled, he smiled and bent down and kissed me. "Say the word and we'll stop." He said "I don't want to stop, ever." I said. He kissed me over and over held me close.