Chapter 1: Tickets to the Carnival

Edited A/N: Yup! I edited it, didn't make any plot change yet but welllll... Still not sure and i MIGHT edit it alot and alot overtime until am satisfied :)

??? POV

It was a dark rainy day. The Thunderstorm was louder than usual but it didn't effect me at all. The lights were turned off as the lightening enlightened the room every second. I was sitting on the couch watching a horror movie. As the movie was getting interesting, my phone rang loudly in my cold quiet room.

"Hello?" Someone whispered.

"What the heck do you need?" I asked annoyed at the fact that I had to stop watching the movie because of him, again.

"What are you doing right now?" 

"I am watching some horror movie and YOU are disturbing me" I spatted out.

"Yah, Are you not scared? It's a dark thundering day... You are watching ghost movies... What if something comes out of it?? Maybe I should come over to protect you" He spoke in an attempt to make me feel scared. Meeehhh.

"What the shit are you talking about? Me? Scared? Pfffttt ahahaha. Jeon Jungkook, I am the great fearless Min Hana, i don't get scared of these stupid clowns or people in white sheets. Perhaps, if you're bored you could tell me"

"Ah sometimes I wonder why you know me so well... Anyways, am coming over. I will be there in 5 minutes"

"But-" Before I could say anything further he ended the call, the urge of killing him, once and for all, increased.

5 mins later

"I AM HERE!!!!" He shouted as soon as he barged in making me startled. Oh right, i forgot, he had the keys for my apartment since my mom trusts him alot and also in case something bad happens to me. I don't mind it but I surely don't appreciate the fact of him barging into my house whenever he wishes. *Internal eye rolls + sigh*

"Did the great fearless Min Hana just got scared?" He said as soon as he walked in.

"No, honey, no, why would someone get scared if someone barges into their house? Right?"

He gave me a questioned look and said "Nah, you were scared"

"It could be a robber or thief or worse A MAFIA who would've kidnapped me and then forced me to marry him cus he is so so obsessed with me, this is the disadvantage of being so pretty, omg" I said, dramatically.

"Done drooling over yourself, potato" He rolled his eyes.

"Called me potato, bunny?" I smirked in victory as he frowned at the nickname i gave him 'bunny'.

"Anyways. I got tickets to the Carnival!!" He said excitingly.

"So?" I asked.

"What else? We should go together!"

"You do realize that we're not kids but fully grown 21 year old adults" I raised my brows.

"So what?" He gave me that questioning look which annoyed me to hell.

"Jeon, we won't be having fun at a fuckin carnival"

"Whyyyyyyyy?? I wanna go there!!" He showed me puppy face and made a pout. Disgustingly cute.

"Ew never do that again. You look ugly." I said making a disgusted face.

"Yah! Whatever. But Please, I really wanna go!"

"I don't. I prefer watching the movie instead" I said while turning my head towards the TV, playing the movie.

"Ugh you're so boring, Hana~ah I will buy you lots of food if you go with me"

I turned my head towards his direction faster than a bullet.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"I said I will buy you lots of food if-" Before he could finish I cut him off.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET UP. LET'S LEAVE ALREADY!"

"But-" I cut him by pushing him and myself out of the house closing the door.

"Hana?"

"What?"

"Atleast, change your clothes before we go" He laughed.

I looked at myself and saw that I was wearing my blue pajamas with the bunny slippers Jungkook gifted me on my birthday.

"Ugh, i forgot the house keys inside as well. Gimme yours"

"Lucky your mom gave me those" He winked.

I changed into something comfy and went outside and sat in his car. We drove off to this carnival he was talking about.

...........................................................................................................................

Author: Guys, this time i wrote a different type of story. The genre is horror. If you wish to not continue. You can leave. This is a short story so it will have 7 chapters only. The chapters will be around 500-700 words only. This chapter was more like an introduction. Anyways, Hope you enjoyed!💜😉