Chapter 6: The Movie

I suck at giving titles... Gimme a suggestion of what to name this chapter :)

Hana's POV

I looked back at my friends. They all were shocked just like me. "Guys... What will we do now!?" Taehyung asked as I could see tears filling up in his eyes, he can't bear to loose his bestfriend either.

"I have no idea Tae" Jimin said equally shocked.

Hana! Did you copy that movie anywhere else?" Jin asked me.

"Oh wait, i guess I did in my laptop! Let's check!!" I said excitingly hoping to see the movie there. I opened my laptop and checked.

"YAS! I DID! I SAVED IT HERE" I screamed on top of my lungs. I will save you Jungkook, just wait a bit.

We all started watching the movie from where I left off. To my surprise, the same thing happened to the female main character that in my case happened to Jungkook. She got possessed. We all were paying extra attention to the movie even jhope despite the fact he is scared easily.

The male main character was trying to figure out what was wrong with his girlfriend when she disappeared. The monster was actually a demon... He would set up this carnival every year... He would kill everyone in the carnival for fun except for one, he would get into the body of that person and kill him. But not on just any normal day but especially at 00:00 (12am) on 21st June... The day he died, he was only 14 when he fell off from a roller coaster and died. From then on, this carnival was abandoned.

This is all information we got till now. We were reaching the end when the movie stopped. I tried closing it and restarting it again but nothing worked. I tried every possible thing i could to see the end.

"Hana... I think you didn't copy it properly" Yoongi said.

"Now... What will we do?" I asked.

"Guys, we don't have time. I think we all have to do it ourselves. We have to save kookie! It's 10:30 pm already, we have 1 hour 30 mins only" Namjoon said.

"BUT WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE HE IS!" Jimin said crying out loudly. They all have been best friends since 7 years, i can feel him. He can't let go this easily.

"I am sorry... I shouldn't have agreed on going to this stupid carnival. This is all my fault" I said, tears filling up my eyes.

"No Hana, it's not your fault! It's no one's fault. We don't have to blame ourselves. Our main priority is saving Jungkook right now. Come on! We can't give up" Namjoon said.

It's been ten minutes. We were all sitting down thinking of possibilities about where Jungkook would've gone. "Maybe the graveyard? Near the demon's grave?" Tae suggested.

"Nope, this all has no connection with graveyard" Jimin replied.

"Um guys? Since that demon died in that carnival... There is a possibility he kills his victims in the carnival too, don't you think?" Hoseok said.

"YES! HE IS RIGHT! THERE IS A POSSIBILITY!" Seokjin said.

"Let's go to carnival. Hana? Do you remember the path?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes I do, It's 30 mins away with car. Hobi? Will you be alright? It will be scary." I asked concerned about him.

"Yes! Don't worry Hana. Let's go save our Kookie!" Hoseok replied making everyone stand up and head towards the door.

We head towards the carnival. The traffic made it worse. It took up 50 mins to reach there since it was a bit out of town. The carnival looked even more creepier, more dark and no sign of people. We had only half an hour left. We went inside the carnival just to see...

To be continued

A/N: We're reaching the end woohoo.  Thank you to all those who have been supporting this story. Next chapter will be the last most probably. Hope you enjoyed. Love you all💜😁🥺