Chapter 5: Possessed

Hana's POV

"H-hana... S-save m-me pl-ease..." He collapsed on the ground right in front of me.

----

God knows how hard it was for me to drag him all way to the couch since he is too heavy for me. I hurriedly called a doctor. I was shaking in fear wondering what happened to Jungkook all of a sudden. What did he mean by 'save me'? The door bell rang and i rushed towards the door and was greeted by the doctor.

"Hello, Mr. Kim. This way please" I said.

I was waiting for him to check up on Jungkook after he was done, he looked really confused. He turned towards me and said.

"I am sure he didn't faint. I don't know what happened to him, there is no scientific explanation for it. All I can say is that he is alive but not at the same time. The bruises on his skin can't be from fighting or something like that, they are very abnormal. I suggest you go, get him checked by someone else. Whatever going on with him has nothing to do with science." Mr. Kim said in very concerned voice. He patted on my shoulder and went out.

I sat next to Jungkook wondering what is wrong all of a sudden with him, he was all fine yesterday. I was brushing my fingers through his soft hair. Suddenly, the lights started flickering. I looked around to see what's wrong. I looked back at Jungkook to make sure he is okay but... He was staring at me with his eyes wide open, his eyes had a glint of red in them. He held my wrist tightly and said in a loud blooming voice,

"Didn't I tell you that you will regret if you leave? You didn't listen. Now get this!"

I was horrified, I don't know why he is acting like this all of a sudden. I don't want to hurt him but I know is that he is not my kookie. I am going to save you jungkookie... But for now I need to do something about you.

I hit him hard on his head which caused him to let me free. All the knives in my house rose up and pointed towards me. I dashed towards the front door and got out of my house. As soon as I stepped out of the door all the knives stabbed (? Idk the right word hahah) the door.

--------

I knocked on the door of my friend. "Oh helllooo Hana. How you doing? Wait- are you okay?" He asked when he saw me shaking badly in front of him. He took me inside and hugged me. I sat on the couch and told him. He called the others as well.

"Jimin Oppa... I don't know what's wrong with Jungkook. W-we went to the c-carnival yesterday. S-something horrible happened b-but we escaped i-it. S-since then he has been a-acting weird. H-he came to my house t-today and he was badly b-bruised. He fainted and when i called the d-doctor, he told me that whatever g-going on with him has nothing to do w-with s-science.... Idk" I started sobbing out loudly. They all were confused but they let me calm down so I can tell them what exactly happened.

After a while, I calmed down and told them each and everything that happened since yesterday. From the escape from that carnival... Till the time 'Jungkook' tried to stab me.

"Hana... I don't think its Jungkook who did that... He can never hurt you. What am going to say next might shock you. It can be true.. Or not but I guess he is possessed." Namjoon Oppa said.

"POSSESSED?? THIS IS MY FAULT! I SHOULD'VE STOPPED ON HIS WARNING. WHAT WILL I DO NOW!?" I panicked out.

"Hana, calm down. You told us that you watched that movie right and everything was going the way that movie was? Let's go complete that movie. We can get a hint of what to do." Hosoek oppa said claming me down.

"Its in my house and that demon or Jungkook is there" I said.

"Let's go! We don't have any other choice. You wanna save your kookie right?" Suga oppa said making me nod. "Come on. We don't have any time to waste then"

We headed back towards my house only to discover Jungkook flying in the air with the movie CD held tightly in his hands. His eyes were closed and he was looking more bruised, his expression was not peaceful, it showed pain and helplessness. I tried to approach him to get the CD as I really needed it to save him. But in a matter of second, he just flew away somewhere with a great force.

To be continued

A/N: Is it just me or this story actually isn't horror at all... I feel like this story sucks, i am not really confident about this story anymore but well hope you guys enjoyed😔💜