Hello!

So, this is a story that I have been working out the details for a couple of months. I really hope that you guys like it.

This is a Roger Taylor x OC and it contains some elements that I haven't seen in many stories written about him. I love Roger and Queen so I had to write about them in something separate from my oneshot collection. If you would like a separate story or a rewrite that is a gender neutral or an x reader, just let me know. My other book is open for requests so you can always request for stories there if you would like one that is like that, with one of your original characters, or a story for another fandom.

Feel free to tell me what all you would like to see happen in this story, as I am open to suggestions to make it more lovey dovey or angsty. I tend to lean too heavy on one or the other. Just leave a comment if you have any ideas or want me to consider anything.

If you guys do enjoy this and would like to see it somewhere else like Tumblr, let me know and I can put it on there as well. I may do that, but I'll make a separate author's note if I decide to. I really do hope you enjoy this and share it with any other queen loving friends you have.

I still need to figure out a good posting schedule, but as of now I plan on at least posting once a week to give me time to write each chapter. Once school starts back up again, it may be a biweekly schedule as I have a lot of obligations to my classes and my student orgs :)