Characters and Details

Anastasia (Asia) Louise Hicks: She was born on April 27, 1950 in Nashville, Tennessee. Her mother is black and her father is white. She moved from Nashville to London, England to study fashion and fashion design. She lives with her former pen pal, Beth. Her best friend is Freddie Bulsara (soon to be Mercury). She keeps a notebook with all of her designs on her at all times and will eventually design for an up and coming band called Queen. Her favorite color is yellow, she loves to read poetry, she loves plants and animals, and astrology fascinates her.

I imagine her looking like Madison Pettis (if you don't know who she is, she was in "Corey in the House" when she was younger).

Elizabeth Marie Check: She was born on October 19, 1949 in Bristol, England. She goes to Imperial College and studies nursing. She is a bit of a wild child, but is always there for her friends. She is very free and confident in who she is and who she loves as well. She loves deep and bold colors, she loves cats despite her being allergic, and she loves cereal.

I imagine her looking like Jenna Coleman (she plays Queen Victoria in Masterpiece's "Victoria").

Anna-Belle Graham: She was born on November 2, 1948 in Leeds, England. She is an heiress and whatever she wants, she gets. She is motivated and cruel to others for their differences and when they have things that she wants. She loves anything that is luxurious, pink, and or sparkly and she absolutely hates Anastasia. She is also Elizabeth's cousin and is the pride of the family as nobody knows what she is really like.

I imagine her looking like Gabriella Wilde (she played Sue in the 2013 adaption of Stephen King's "Carrie").

Thomas Lee Hicks: He was born on March 5, 1929 in Wedowee, Alabama to farmers. He is also a farmer and is Anastasia's father. Farm life is his everything other than his family. He comes from a family of racists and knew that he had to be better than they are and he strives for that every day. He moves to Nashville and that is where he meets his wife.

I imagine him looking like Brad Pitt ("Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" and "Mr. and Mrs. Smith").

Sharina Anne Hicks (Nee Alvarez): She was born on October 5, 1931 in Queens, New York to parents who immigrated from the Dominican Republic for a better life. Her family moves to Nashville due to her father's company transferring him. Her family means everything to her and she will do whatever she can. She has an undisclosed illness and relies on her husband to take care of her. She doesn't talk about her illness much, so as to not worry her daughter.

I imagine her looking like Zoe Saldana ("Guardians of the Galaxy" and "Avatar").

Other characters/people in the first few chapters will be Roger Taylor, Freddie Mercury, Brian May, John Deacon, Tim Staffell, Mary Austin, Chrissie Mullen, and Jo Morris. Their personalities may not be accurate as I am going based off interviews, accounts, and just guessing the rest or altering it for the story.

There may be more characters added later on as the story progresses as far as significant others go and maybe other original characters (at least one more). But when they do appear I will update this page and I will also change some of the information depending on how I want the story to go :)