Chapter Four

July 1970

Roger's van was packed and headed towards Cornwall. There were suitcases, a couple of guitars, groceries, and the gang. Roger was driving and beside him was Anastasia and Elizabeth. In the back was Freddie, Brain, and Mary. Chrissie was unable to make it due to work, so she was on plant and pet duty.

Elizabeth's aunt and uncle were wealthy people. They owned multiple properties scattered around the world. They were currently on holiday in Italy with their daughter. They have always cared for their niece, so when she asked to use their beachside cottage for a week, they couldn't refuse/.

When they pulled into the short drive way, everyone quickly jumped out, eager to tour around the house and get unpacked. The boys grabbed some of the bags while the girls grabbed some of the groceries and the guitars. Once inside, everyone looked around the surprisingly spacious cottage to see where they could sleep, eat, and hang out together. There were three bedrooms. One was the master that belonged to Elizabeth's aunt and uncle and was decorated in blues and browns to go with the beach theme, one was just a guest room decorated fairly plain with some neutral tones, and the last room belonged to Elizabeth's cousin and was decorated completely in pink. They all gathered in the sitting room to assign the rooms.

"Obviously, Mary and I shall be together and we want the pink room."

"I figured," Elizabeth chuckled.

"I take it you and Ana will be together," Roger stated.

"Well, yeah," the brunette responded, "why, you want her?"

Roger started stuttering, not able to get a full response out.

Anastasia laughed. "Stop teasing him Bethie. He already has to share with Brian.

"I'm not that bad," the curly haired male laughed.

They went off to their rooms to rest and unpack. Anastasia and Elizabeth were in the master bedroom while Brian and Roger were in the guest room. Elizabeth didn't waste any time getting a swimsuit out of her suitcase and changing before heading out to the beach, leaving Anastasia to unpack. As she was placing a couple of books on one of the nightstands, there was a gentle knock on the door.

"Come in!"

Roger walked in, closing the door behind him. She sat down on the bed, motioning for him to do the same.

"What do you think of Cornwall so far, love?"

"It's beautiful. I can't wait to see more of it. I'm assuming you've been here before?"

"I have."

"Any places that you would recommend?"

"I've got a few in mind. Why? You want me to be your own personal tour guide?"

The girl blushed. "Maybe I do."

"I'll take you anywhere you want, whenever you want."

Anastasia smiled. "Would you give me anything I wanted?"

"Using me for my fortune already and I'm not even famous yet."

The two laughed before staring at each other.

"In all seriousness Ana, I would give you the world if I could. So I would give you anything."

"Even you?"

Roger looked at the brown eyed girl in wonder. Here was this beautiful girl who wanted to be with him. Only him.

"You already have me Anastasia."