02 | 𝘋𝘐𝘚𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘌𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛

"WHOEVER BUILT THAT DAMN MACHINE is a fucking moron," was the first thing Sakura heard when she began to regain consciousness

"WHOEVER BUILT THAT DAMN MACHINE is a fucking moron," was the first thing Sakura heard when she began to regain consciousness. She had no idea what was going on, but something fishy was up so she continued to feign sleep and eavesdrop. At the moment, all she could hear was two women conversing.

"The female was located at least two miles away from the lab and the male nearly fell into a ravine." The same voice continued to complain. "You cannot believe how long it took me to find them!"

"You know, he's kinda hot for an alien." A second voice giggled.

"Oh my god, Hanae, don't tell me you're seriously attracted to E.T. over here." The first voice groaned.

"So what if I am?" Hanae said defensively. "You can't blame me, he's good looking! Even if his hair is grey like an old man's..."

Grey hair? Sakura thought. Were they talking about Kakashi? But why would they call him an alien? Wait, did these people think she was an alien too?! What the heck?!

"You know, this one's cute too..." Hanae said thoughtfully, and Sakura suppressed a shiver when she felt finger tips caress the skin on her collarbone. Hold on, why didn't she feel like she was clothed?

OH MY GOD, AM I NAKED?! AND THIS CRAZY LADY'S TOUCHING ME!

"Don't you think so too, Miyumi?"

"They look more human than extraterrestrial beings," the first voice—Miyumi—noted. "When are we going to be able to sample them? I want to know just how these... aliens work."

"Not until we get the go-ahead from the Doctor. I'm sure he'll be ecstatic to hear about this though. He's been itching to send one of his Nomus to UA for so long now!" Hanae chirped.

"I doubt he'll be using these guys," Miyumi refuted. "They're just prototypes at the most. We still need to do more research on them first. According to Tanaka, he's already prepared a Nomu to bring to UA once the term starts."

"Ehhh? That one's so boring..."

Sakura then heard the sound of a door swinging open. What startled her was the fact that she heard the third presence enter first rather then sensing their chakra. In fact... she couldn't sense chakra from any of these people.

She could sense Kakashi's though. It was startlingly faint, but he was somewhere to her right.

"Guys, you can't believe it! It's that damn newbie, he accidentally sent in another one of those aliens!" The new voice exclaimed.

"Are you talking about Sato?!"

"You're telling me we have a third alien in our hands now?!"

"Yeah, the idiot accidentally pressed the button with his damn elbow!"

"What a dumbass..." Miyumi huffed. "And I guess I have to go fetch it, huh?"