11 | 𝘈𝘐𝘡𝘈𝘞𝘈'𝘚 𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘠 𝘉𝘜𝘚𝘠 𝘋𝘈𝘠

AIZAWA WISHED HE COULD JUST take a nap right now, but there was still a lot of work to do and his day was nowhere near finished

AIZAWA WISHED HE COULD JUST take a nap right now, but there was still a lot of work to do and his day was nowhere near finished. He had just taken a pretty severe beating (although all his injuries were miraculously healed within seconds) and now he was stuck sitting at the passenger seat of a cop car with two suspects.

He glanced over at them through the rear view mirror. They looked pretty relaxed given their precarious situation, though the man looked confused while Sakura was visibly annoyed.

He struggled to put his thoughts together. Uchiha Sakura was supposed to have a healing Quirk, yet she was able to move as fast as sound and had inhuman strength. Not only that, but according to Ojiro's report, she was also able to summon a water dragon out of her mouth? What? There was also the fact that she severed the Nomu's hand in order to save him (and while he was grateful for that, there were too many things suspicious about her). She also knew one of the villains who broke into the school—Uchiha Obito. They had the same last name, could they be related somehow?

His eyes drifted over to the villain in question. His gaze was plastered out the window, his scarred expression barely hiding his bewilderment and confusion as they drove through the city. This man somehow managed to make the Nomu disappear. Because of him, the biggest threat in USJ was dealt with. Why did he do it though? He was one of the villains who broke into the school, so why he was helping them? Was it because of Sakura?

He had hundreds of questions to give them by the time they reached the police department. Finally, now all they had to do was wait for Sakura's guardian—some guy named Hatake Kakashi—and they could finally get the interrogation started.

When they got there, they were immediately ushered into the building where they were forced to sit outside the hall of the interrogation room.

Aizawa knew he should wait for the interrogation, but he couldn't help it. "You," he said to the man. "What did you do to the Nomu?"

"Used my Kamui on it." He replied, shrugging.

"What." He said flatly.

He sighed heavily, as if this whole thing was nothing but a tiresome chore. Aizawa was itching to punch him. "I used my eyes to send it to a different dimension."

"What's your Quirk?"

He received a weird look. "I don't have one?"

He glared at the villain. "Don't bullshit me, you just admitted to—"

The door to the hallway opened and one of the policemen peeked his head in. "Ah, Eraserhead-san? I have someone here with me, says he knows one of your suspects?"

Ah, Hatake, Aizawa thought. About time. He nodded. "Alright, send him in."

Except it wasn't Hatake Kakashi who walked in. Instead, it was a teenage boy with red hair, no eyebrows and an 'Ai' symbol on his head. It was the sand-user whose Quirk he couldn't erase. As if things couldn't get any worse, the second the boy's seafoam colored eyes locked in on the male villain, he was immediately cloaked in a malicious aura.