13 | 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘜𝘉𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘛𝘜𝘛𝘌 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 𝘏𝘌𝘓𝘓

FOR SOME WEIRD REASON, OBITO really wanted to have the kid's bedroom with the car-shaped bed

FOR SOME WEIRD REASON, OBITO really wanted to have the kid's bedroom with the car-shaped bed. According to him, it was 'cool'. Sakura could see the novelty of it, since beds from her world were either futons or ordinary beds with wooden frames. A bed shaped like a car with a smiling face on it was certainly... unique. The only problem was that Obito was too big for it. His feet stuck out from the end of the bed—something Kakashi pointed out with a laugh—which meant Obito would have to sleep in a sort of fetal position if he didn't want to get kidnapped from the demons hiding under the bed. 

But Obito didn't care. 

And of course, since he didn't fit any of the clothes in that bedroom, he had to share Kakashi's walk-in closet or the clothes from Gaara's closet. Sakura just hoped that would lessen the chances of him wearing another hideous attire ever again. 

The next morning, they had some unexpected visitors: 

Sakura bowed low and exclaimed, "I am so so sorry for invading your privacy!"

"We're sorry as well," Kakashi said. "She was doing all of that under our orders." He and Gaara fell into a low bow as well.

Recovery Girl eyed them critically. After several seconds, she finally let out a sigh. "I'll forgive you three just this once. I'm more concerned with how you managed to get through my security system... Perhaps I should add a few more upgrades."

Sakura couldn't help but nod in agreement, a sheepish look on her face. "The security in your backyard is especially weak."

"Right..." She said weakly.

Beside her, Aizawa sighed heavily. While he was glad that Recovery Girl wasn't too upset about this, there were more pressing matters at hand. Class 1-A with the addition of Sakura had been given a day off of school for a brief recovery, and he decided to take advantage of that (especially now that he knew Sakura was nowhere near traumatized as his students after the incident).

He had brought along Nezu, Recovery Girl, and Tsukauchi for this talk, as he felt it was best to include them. All Might was in on the secret as well—being the Number One Hero and all—but he was out today.

"Now that that's settled," Nezu laced his fingers together. "I'd like to begin with the main topic. Firstly, Uchiha-san," this was directed to the male Uchiha. "I'd like to thank you for delivering the Nomu to us in a safe matter."

Obito, who had been spending the last ten minutes or so nudging a roomba with his foot, looked up. "Oh, uh, no problem." He said, scratching the back of his head. Aizawa was pleased to see that he was wearing more normal clothes this time—a pair of star-patterned pajamas and a faded Starwars tee-shirt, though he doubted the man even knew what Starwars was.

"What of the Nomu." Gaara said in his disturbingly gravelly voice. It was so weird for a fifteen year old boy to sound like that. As if he wasn't quite used to speaking so much.