Only in a Tree

Leaves rustled and blew into the wind. The leaves were various colors like yellow, red, brown. Even a few green here and there. But there was one rather large leaf that was sitting on a tree branch. Oh wait, that's not a leaf. That's our favorite orange-haired crow sitting a tree.

"I think I'm stuck. "

There was a loud groan as a familiar blonde and black haired boy approached the other. He stared up at him with disbelief in his eyes.

"How did you even get up there in the first place? "

Though, Atsumu probably already knew the answer to that question. He just put a hand to his forehead as Hinata shrugged. The small boy soon swung upside down to face Atsumu. They were basically face to face.

"It's over, Atsumu. I have the higher ground. "

The setter grinned and cupped Hinata's face with his hands and stared directly into his eyes. The tree branch was low enough to where they could at least stare into each other's eyes.

"You underestimate my power. "

Atsumu said as he booped the orange-haired boy's nose. Hinata felt his cheeks get hot and he slowly slipped from the tree branch.

"Hey you're falling. "

Though by the time Atsumu had pointed it out Hinata had already begun to fall. Thankfully, the setter caught him in time. He didn't want his precious little tangerine to get hurt. That would be devastating.

"Sorry, I uh. . Tag! You're it! "

Hinata said loudly as he escaped out of Atsumu's arms. The taller boy just watched him run. A bit disappointed. He just wanted to caress the smaller boy's face all day. It was very soft. He slowly ran after Hinata. Keeping his pace slow so that when Hinata thinks he's safe he'll just tackle him and boom. He's it.

"Are you running slow on purpose, or am I actually faster than you? I'm not even at full speed! "

Atsumu just glared at the smaller boy. He wasn't angry. Mostly, curious on how he already figured out his plan. Hinata was known for being very idiotic so it was a surprise to him.

"I didn't know we were racing. I thought we were just playing tag. Unless, you wanna race~? "

Hinata stopped dead in his tracks. It was just a little thing, but the way Atsumu said that last sentence it just seemed to make the Earth stop spinning. Yeah, he knew the setter was flirting. But damn, that sounded kinda sexy. (I need to calm down)

"Ha! Got you! "

Atsumu said as he lightly touched Hinata's shoulder. However, the orange-haired boy spun on his heels and backed up and got a running head start then jumped right over the setter's head. Atsumu could only watch in amazement. But soon enough the smaller boy disappeared.

"Now we're playing hide and seek? Make up your mind already, Hinata! "

He said loudly as he started toward the tree. He noticed a disturbance in the area. The leaves were oddly loud. He was correct on his predictions because soon enough something bounced out of tree and landed right on his shoulders. Hinata wrapped his legs around Atsumu's neck and held onto his head to keep balance.

"Now I've got you~"

No way. Atsumu grinned and reached his arms up to grab Hinata's face. He tilted his own head upwards and Hinata's downwards. Smooch. Just like that they were kissing. It was obviously passionate by how long it lasted. Except, that they both lost their balance and fell.

"Didn't think that through. Whoops. "

The setter said as he sat up and turned around to see Hinata already curled up and rolling all over in the grass covering his face.

"Look at you. You're so adorable. It makes me just wanna take you home and play fun games~"

The orange-haired boy squealed loudly and sat up so quickly that Atsumu had to back to prevent himself from getting hit.

"You're making me turn into a tomato! And I can't calm myself down! "

The small boy shouted as he looked at Atsumu. However, the setter just smirked and grabbed Hinata into a tight embrace.

"You're just too much. I think I'm suffocating on your cuteness. "

Well, actually Hinata was the one suffocating right now. The hug was so tight he was being squeezed.

"You. . Can let go. . Now. "

The orange-haired boy said and Atsumu loosened the tight hug a bit. Now it was more comfortable. They both felt like they could stay like that forever. But they'd have to go home eventually. That was the disappointing part. Though, nothing lasts forever. It's like that sometimes so they made the moment last. Holding each other as the sun sets behind them. It was truly a moment meant to last and to remember.