3

I slowly tried to open my eyes but they felt unnaturally heavy , my head was throbbing in pain , I opened my eyes and tried lifting my head and looking around me and was only met with darkness , I looked at the ceiling to find it dirty , I turned my head towards my right to find a few boxes and nothing more and a small table fan  , the floor was equally dirty , where am I ?

I suddenly came to my senses and realised that it was not my room , my fluffy bed and posters and a closet full of clothes were missing , when suddenly I remembered last night when I was kidnapped , the thoughts sent chills down my spine , I quickly got up but suddenly was pulled backward and I fell down , I realised that my legs were chained to the wall , an unknown chilling fear suddenly gripped me making me scream "a anybody there p please help ,help me "I cried desperately for help hoping that someone would hear my pleas for help and would call the cops , but I was met with silence and nothing else. ,I again cried desperately for help ,when I suddenly heard a soft voice of a girl "n no amount of screaming will be of any help the walls of this room are soundproof and behind these door are no one to help you "she said with large sad eyes , with the small dim light coming from the window I could see her features , she seemed tall about 6 foot and was a little younger than me , she had blond hair and  blue hazel eyes , and  was really beautiful "w who are you "I asked , "I I am Isabella and I was kidnapped two days ago like you and believe me there is no escape and if they catch you trying to escape there can be punishments " I was shocked by her words "w what t type of punishment "I said stuttering a little on the words , she sighed deeply and with her long slender arms she lowered her t shirt which looked really old , I gasped in fear as I saw it along her shoulder was multiple scar and bruises  , "w what d did they do "I asked softly tears now  filling my eyes , I saw her lips tremble from the memory of it "t they whipped me for 30 minutes and made me count it "she said sadly as a small drop of tear rolled down her eyes "n no one ever m made it out of here "she said as she broke in tears , I slowly went closer to her and hugged her tightly and consoled her after sometime she calmed down , we were suddenly interrupted by a door opening making me jump and Shield  my eyes from the bright light outside, I could make out the outline of a man

"Hey Brian come in the new girl is awake "I heard the tall man spoke I still couldn't make out his features , the man whose name was probably Brian came in trotting a little later , "was she the fighter "he asked "yes she put up quite a fight and made it difficult for is to catch her "the other man said , I slowly could make up their features the man named Brian had impressive muscles and a large tattoo on his arms , while a long scar ran down from his eyes to his cheeks the scar looked healed it made me wonder how he got it , I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts by a sharp pain in my cheeks it took me a while to register that the man named Brian had come in the room and slapped me "quite a fighter right  not Infront of me "he said and chuckled and again striked his hand on my face with a greater force this time making me wimper in pain and shielded  myself with my arms , the man chuckled darkly "see she isn't a fighter probably a scaredy cat  "he said , his words suddenly pushed a course of anger in me  no one has ever called me a scaredy cat and no one will ever do it , I have temper issues which I have never been able to control , my hand automatically raised and striked his cheek with a much greater force which seemed to have shocked him as his eyes showed surprise and glowed darkly he suddenly grabbed my hair and pulled it with so much force that I thought he will rip it out of my head, I let out a scream of pain "no girl has ever slapped me in my life of this business and you are not going to change that "he said his eyes glowed darkly making a Shiver ran down my spine "p please I I am sorry I I will never do it again "I quickly begged him to let me go , suddenly his sinister laugh rang through the room "you need a small punishment to prove that you are not in power here "he said and smirked his eyes flowing darkly .

I was released from the chains and dragged  me through the hall holding my hair not giving me a chance to get up and pain seared through my scalp,  after dragging me what felt like forever he threw me in a room "take off your shirt quickly "he ordered , I shook my head slowly and wrapped my arms around me , suddenly he came closer to me"don't make me do it you will not like it " he warned , I avoided his look and shook my head saying no , suddenly he grabbed my shirt and tore it with his hands and chained me to the wall despite my little fight , he was much stonger than me , I saw him walking towards a cabinet and pulling something out of it and walked toward me I quickly recognised the thing as a whip , all my courage dropped making me beg him again "p please I I am sorry I will never do it again please leave me ", he didn't reply and whipped it across my stomach  hard "count it or you will get 50 slashes of this Whip "he ordered , the whip came on my stomach hard making me utter a scream and squirm in pain  "o one  " I said reluctantly as I remembered his threat "two "I screamed again in pain "three "I screamed loudly as he whipped it so hard that I felt my skin tearing up , I started to sob "p please stop "but he didn't stop and continued to whip me  for hours , "I am lenient today appreciate it I gave you only twenty slashes , I could have done so much more but that will reduce your price "he said and laughed releasing me from my chains I fell on the ground not having any strengh to get up again  but I looked at him with shock "w what d do you mean my selling me ", "oh sweetheart see this is a human trafficking business and you will be sold to the highest bidder " , I suddenly broke in tears at the thought of never seeing my friends of family again , I sobbed sitting in the grounds and slowly let the darkness  take me.