Chapter 5: Goodbye

Ein's Pov

We Saw the Titans Down there As we Stood at the  edge and my eyes widened as the Titans Flooded In, My Eyes Widened and I Went to Shoot my hook intoa tower and go down But Someone grabbed my hand, And I Froze, i Peeked over my shoulder to see Eren had a Hold of my hand

I Narrowed my Eyes But Suddenly I Heard a Hook Shoot i looked to See CHristian Leep off My Eyes Widened And I shot my Hook LAnding it in the Tower and Ran Towards it Eren Still In Hand I let it Go And Jumped Lunging forward Looked behind me to See Everyone following. I Smirked and Kept oN Going landing On the Side Everyone Had Taken Down a Few titans In The Time...

*Few Weeks*

Im in a Squad...led by my cousin Christian, I looked around Seeing there Are Only About 20 To 30 Titans...Small But Could be Dangerous...Christian Will Decide...We All Are Stationed On The Wall, Were Slowly Beating This...But theres Still Many Titans...I Looked over to Christian and Nodded and I Smirked and yelled " EVERYONE LETS GO!" and We All Jumped Hooking into the Wall Running down it We Saw the other Group that Was Getting stationed Out here...Didnt find out the Name Of the Group But I Heard Someone yell my name I Look Up and See Armin His Eyes Widened.

I Smiled Bright But then I Get Hit I Scream And Groan And Go Flying  I Then Felt a Hand Grab my Shirt I look to see Christian I Sighed IN Relief He landed On a Roof Dropping me I He Smiled And Tilted his head Forward Before Jumping off the Roof And Went Flying away I Sighed Breathing Deeply I held my head And Looked at my Shoulder Making sure It was Okay I Nodded.

I looked Too See Eren With Armin...I Smile All of a Sudden I Felt a Gust Of Air Hit my Face I Look To see The Armored Titan Breach the Wall My Eyes Widened And I hooked Into its Shoulder I Grabbed my Wire my Eyes Widened  And it Pulled Me Forward Holding me In its Hand And Suddenly I Felt it Squeeze Christian Screamed Standing On the Roof "NOOOOOO" I my Eyes Widened as it Put me In its Mouth Whole and Closed His Mouth I Screamed And Slowly Slid Down its Throat I heard Screams and Cries But One Stood out to me....Eren...

Christian's Pov

I watched in Horror my Cousin was ate 2 Hours Ago Infront of me...my Whole Squad but me is dead...Were All out of Gas My Eyes Widened and Covered my head And Pictured her Reaching For me and Screaming my Name, And Her Eyes as The Titan Closed His Mouth Showed me That...Shes Really Gone...Shes Gone and I cant Do anything About it....Our Blood Lines are SLOWLY decressing...Hers Is Completely gone Besides me and my Mother...But Mothers Dead...So it Leaves me...And To behonest Were All going to die...

So Our Blood Line is Slowly Disappearing Along with my Sanity, Everyones Giving Up...Armin and Eren Are Watching me From a Distance Armin looks Like Hes Crying When Suddenly Mikasa Lands on the Roof asking whats Wrong to Armin he Points at me and Mikasa says " Christian...Wheres...Wheres Ein..." My Eyes Were Set on the Ground I stuttered "S-Shes Gone..." Mikasa's Breath Hitched...And Then She Turned cold and Said " We Must go...We need to get the Titans before they Get to Wall Rose.." Then the Rest of the Squads yelled " Were out of Gas" or "We Cant We Will Die Theres to many!!" Mikasa Stared Blank

She Looked at the HQ And saw it over run with titans. She Screamed  " EVERYONE LISTEN UP! If we The People With the Most gas in all the Squads can get to HQ we Can bring Gas BAck for Everyone!" Jean Spoke up " Its over Run Mikasa Theres No Way!" She narrowed Her Eyes And a Tear Ran Down her Cheek "WE HAVE TO TRY!" My Eyes Widened I Gasped Lightly I Watched Her Eyes Its Like Something Snapped...Jeans Eyes Were Wide Open he Didnt even know How to Respond 

I Got Up Checking my Tank It was half Empty i Raised my hand Wiping my Tears and Said  " Ill Go...Anyone Else..." Armin Raised His hand, Connie Raised his Hand, Jean and others Raised there hands, Mikasa looked me In the Eye And A Raised her Hand, she Then Screamed "FOR EIN!" Everyone Repeated it Screaming it. I Smiled Big And Screamed "FOR EIN!!"