Chapter 10: At Least were Safe.

Ein's Pov

 I havnt spoke to Eren Because Captain Ashton has kept me on a tight Leash, Today shes taking me around wall maria To collect things for our trip to the castle that will be our base for a few months to train me and eren, I Walked With the Chain around my wrists...We walked out of wall Maria And saw all the trees and grass...I looked in Surpise...ive Missed seeing the grass and trees.. I heard Captain Ashton Scoff and Sigh Saying as she Took my chains off "Go Explore...Meet me back here In a few Mins.."

My Eyes widened and I Smiled she made a Tch sound and said "Go!" I Nodded running off And Saw the old tree me and Eren and Mikasa and Armin used to lay under had be Snapped in half but was still there. I smiled and ran towards it, And Sat beside the trunk I layed Back looking at the sky i felt air Brush my skin i Smiled Lightly and saw birds flying, and i layed there thinking, Until i heard a branch snap i leaned up seeing Eren a few Feet away from me I yelled "EREN!" He looked at me

And His Eyes Widened I Smiled and got up Running towards him he walked slowly towards me and I jumped on him he laughed as I Held him down I Smiled and said "Hey Eren..." He Saw The bruises around my wrists from the chains and Sighed saying "Hey Ein..." I Looked at my wrists and Said "Dont worry...Im Fine..." I Smiled at him, he Smiled back slightly i said "Im sorry That you had to Watch me Get Beat up..." He Looked at me and Said "Yeah it Kinda...Was...Hard for me to watch you get beaten up all because of..Something...Wait i never found out why you were beaten up...if you dont mind telling me..." 

I Smiled and said " because...I...disobeyed The Military officer..That was Looking after me...He told me not to shift But I heard you were killed...And I...Had to Either avenge you or find the titan that eat you and see if someone was still alive..." He Looked at me in shock and said "So you were beaten up because of me...." He Looked at me in Shock and He covered his face I Grabbed his hands and said " It was my Choice Eren...trust me its not your fault..."

I took his hands away from his Face and Smiled at him but saw he was crying i dropped his hands and wiped my finger under his eyes and wipping the tears away and he Looked at me...his Cyan eyes Stareing at me.. I tilted my head and said " Stop crying...Im Fine...I Promise..." I Leaned up and said "See No bruises or...Scratches O--" He Leaned up wrapping his arms around me Squeezing me lightly. My eyes widened and His head was over my chest his ear to it and he said " Im Sorry Ein..." 

I looked at him and smiled a Ran my hands through his hair and said "its Okay..." I laughed Lightly He Leaned away from me and Grinned saying "What are you Laughing about Huh?" I Said "Because Now...Ive seen you cry Means were friends now..." He laughed lightly And I Stood up taking his hand and helped him up We started walking but he Stopped us and leaned infront of me I jumped onto his back as We walked through the field and We talked I asked him "Hows armin...Mikasa...And Christian..." he Said "Ive been locked up same as you Ein..."

Hes been...Locked up...Chained and Dragged around like a dog I said "so..your Like a dog then...Whos the Captain Dragging you Around" I layed my head on his shoulder...he chuckled and said "Captain Levi..." I Laughed lightly and said "Monotone Captain? Really must be really Boring..." He Laughed Lighty  and Nodded He looked at me in the eye and I smiled and Wrapped my arms around His Neck and Said " You Know your really fun to hang out with Eren..."

He Laughed and said " Yeah and your Really Light...So...Lets get Something small to eat...Maybe Some bread if we can find the Baker Around here...if its even Open yet..." I Nodded and We Walked Down the Road me on his back And finally found the bread store and The baker gabe us a Peice and I Payed And We Split it and Walked together then I Heard my Nick name Well know towards Captain Ashton " PUP!" i looked around And I Gripped erens hand and Ashton ran grabbing my wrist 

And said "I Told you to meet me back there ALMOST a hour ago..." My eyes Lowered and said "Im Sorry Captain Ashton..." She Narrowed her eyes at Eren and said "Jaeger...Captain levi Will be Wondering where you Are...we Leave In a few Hours to the castle..We need to go pack your things....As for you Ein.." She Looked at me Putting my chains back I looked at eren and Said "Yeah...Ill see you in a few hours Eren " he Sighed walking over kissing my cheek my face flushed as he walked off

Captain ashton raised a eyebrow and said "What are you Guys...a Couple.." My Eyes Widened and I narrowed at her and Screamed "NO! NO WERE- " I Calmed down and said "Were Not Together Like that Alright...Were Just friends...have been since we were kids..." She Snickered and said " To bad...Id Like to see Some baby Titan shifters...Would really help out..." My eyes Widened at her Remark as she led be back to head Quarters...