Chapter 3: Thank you...

Eren's Pov

The Next Morning i Woke up in my Bunk And Hurried getting dressed Before Finishing training, We Cut Our Titan Practice Short when Ein Got Attacked..I Ran Down Path to the Aid Tent, And was Sneaky about it, Believe it or Not...I Liked Ein and When We Got in the Fight When we were younger I over Reacted, Mikasa Hated that we Kept fighting, When Mikasa and I Hung out all day yesturday...I asked if Ein ever asked about me...She had Told me That Ein hated whenever She had talked about me and Would roll her eyes at my name...She Seems to really hate me, But...When i saw her Eyes It Looked Like She had Saw Something she never wanted to see again, She Looked..Scared...

Something Ein never was At Times...I Walked into the tent all the Nurses in Were Gone I Saw Ein laying on the bed in her Uniform Pants and Belt But the Gear was removed So was her shirt all that was on was her bra And that...Necklace My eyes Widened As I looked at her Shoulder the Bandage Was Soaked in blood but It seemed to be Dry...Meaning it must have stopped bleeding...I Looked to See On her Rib Cage a Brand Symbol I Looked to see  " D.T " branded on her side, She Must have got that in Memory of him. Her Hair was in her face as Her Chest rose and Fell...I Walked over Kneeling over her Brushing the Hair out her face.

And my eyes Widened at her Face...

*Flash back*

I Walked, no...Ran to Eins House to Tell her I wanted to Hang out with her, I Ran to see her Father screaming at her because she had fell she had a scared look on her face he raised His hand and was going to hit her, I ran Hugging covering her, He Narrowed His Eyes and Continued to Scream At Us I Yelled  and Said "SHES NICE DONT EVER RAISE YOUR HAND AT HER!!" I Grabed her wrist and we Ran She Tried to stop but I Took her to A Ally and Had her Against the Wall checking to See If her Face Was Hit before I Got there, it was Only Covered in Tears, And She Looked at me With Anger...She had Never Cried Yet...Looked at Me In Any Threatening way...I Said " Ein..Are you O--" She Screamed " IM GOING TO GET IT WORSE JUST BECAUSE YO- YOU COULD KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT EREN!" She Covered her Face

She..She was Supposed to be happy I helped her...Shes...Shes SO ungreatful! i Screamed  "I JUST WANTED TO PROTECT YOU I DIDNT...I WOULDNT...I JUST DONT WANT TO SIT BACK AND WATCH YOU GET HIT WHEN I COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT SO I DID!" She Pushed me and Said " I DONT NEED YOU TO PROTECT ME EREN!...." She Went Silent and Said  " YOUR NOT MY FAMILY! YOU JUST M-MAKE IT WORSE!" my Eyes Widened As I Watched Her Run Away I narrowed my Eyes Kicking the Wall Running the other Direction...

*Flash back over*

I Lifted the Peice of Hair letting it Drape over the Side of her face, I Smiled Slightly, And Looked at her...I Really Shouldnt Stare at her...Its Creepy...Like Whole next Level of Creepy... But I..I Cant help but to looked at her..Suddenly Im Grabbed by the back of the shirt Lifting Me Up and Out of the Tent and its Jean...He Points at me and Said " Eren! Stay away From her...You Have Mikasa Who Obviously has a Crush on you...Ein is Mine..." My Eyes Widened Mikasa Does Not....Were Family...He Went back into the Tent Leaving me Out here I Sighed...Shes Not his...Nobody Owns her...

I Walked In And Walked fas tover to Jean he Turned around and I LEaned forward Smashing my Fist into his Face He Groaned Tackling me Ein had Woke up She Hurried up without a Shirt On She Sprinted And Grabed Jeans Waist as He was About to punch me and Lifted him on His Feet Slaming Him Down, My Eyes Widened Her Eyes Are A bright Grey White Color.. She Smirked And got up Jean Struggled Breathing but finally Breathed Normal, She Leaned up Standing Straight I Saw on her Back Whip Marks...they looked Old...I Walked over taking my Jacket i had with my Uniform Puting it over her She Flintched, And Looked at me I Smiled.

She Narrowed Her Eyes My Smile Fell, she said "Why were you two in my tent..." my eyes Widened and Thought for a Moment...