Chapter 1

Betty pov~

It was a quiet day in the small town in Riverdale when something bad happend....

Let me explain...

I was walking Home from school with Headphones on listening to my Favourite song when I heard a loud Noise but I didn't sound human so I Turned around and saw was looked like a Zombie from the movies, I thought it was Archie Messing around But I saw Archie running down the street yelling my name but I focused on the boy running next to me with black hair and a crown Beenie...

"BETTY MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" Archie yelled my name in fear but I was frozen.

Then I heard a gun shot and I looked back and that thing Was shot dead by a strange man with the same jacket as the black haird gu, I wondered if they were in a gang or a coincidence that they shop at the same Shopping centre.

"My name's Jughead Jones" the Beenie boy as I like to call him once said to clear the silence. "My name's Betty Cooper and thats-" "Archie Adrews? Yeah I heard about him becouse of his Dad, everyone knows him in this...Town.." "Yeah he's like a secound dad to me becouse my dad doesn't care much about me..."

Archie put his hand on my sholder the calm me when we all heard that same noise but more than one.

"KIDS GET OUT OF HERE!" that same man that saved me shouted as he got his gun out to shoot them all..

" Guys we could hang out in this little hut in the woods, I see it from afar!" Jughead commented. "Good Idea Jughead!"