'Chapter 7'

Betty's Pov ~

It's been about a month since Jason was found by Archie, and to be honest I thank him for that and I really want to talk to him but I'm not sure he does..After what He did to me in the hospital...
So I knock on his door...

"Archie...? Can we please talk?" I say knocking on the dark brown door shakly. "What do you want Betty!?" Archie says sharply making me jump a little. "Can you just talk to me I hate being apart from my best friend.." he then opens the door and drags me in trying not to hurt me.

"I dont understand why you would want to talk to me Betty! I mean did you not see what I did to Jughead and to you!?" Archie shouts but trying not to cry but I can clearly see. "I can tell your upset with me arch but I do miss you alot and I want to take all what I did to you back when we first saw Jughead but..I cant and it's all my fault.. " "no it's not your fault betty its mine for running off for being so angry at you for finding love." Archie is now crying.

Jugheads pov~

I'm now sitting down talking to Jason becouse I never got a chance to talk to him until I see betty walking up the stairs so I excuse myself and see where shes going. Then I see she's now knocking on Archie's door?I thought they hated each other.

"Archie..can we please talk.." she looks sad. I couldn't hear if Archie said anything but then I see the door open quickly and betty is being dragged in. I run towards the door to hear what there talking about but hiding to make sure she doesn't catch me.

Its been 5 minutes and betty walks out with Archie so I run the other way walking back to where the others are and just sit down.

"Where did you go?" Jason askes in confusion. " I thought one of those things where in the house and I didn't want you guys to worry" thankfully he bought it as Betty and Archie walk back in.

"Guys..I have something important to say.." Archie says as he shakes a little making him look nervous.

CLIFFHANGER!

I'm sorry I'm just tired and I was reading some Byler story's form stranger things! Witch I totally recommend watching if you haven't and I thought I would finish part 7 out of....15!! Yes theres gonna be 15 parts in total! But hope you enjoyed this! Bye guys!! <3 🥰