Chapter 6

Jason's pov~

I never thought I would be here..with my sister and my future wife and kids..But it's a nice feeling and I'm hoping it stays like this forever...

At the Blossom masion<3

"So jason? Where have you actually been?" Cheryl asked me. "I ran away once polly got put in the Home and our twin Jack..He was the one that got killed..." I said looking down at my feet. "Wait what twin?" Polly said looking at my confused.

"Mother and father kept him in the basement because they said they wouldn't need to have a third child because they liked just having me and cheryl..." "So that bitch of our father killed our twin for what reason!?" Cherly stood up annoyed.

"They told him that if he ever escaped he would kill him and make sure no one knew about it..but they clearly thought it was me.." "this is making so much sense now!" Cheryl said looking surprised. "What do you mean babe?" Toni asked.

"Every time I walked past the door to the basement I kept hearing Crying noises but i thought that was the rats or something!" Cheryl said Looking at me.

"I could of saved him..but I was too stupid not to look.."Cheryl said tearing up.."hey hey it's not any of your fault..okay?" I hugged her tight making sure she knows it's not her fault hes dead.

"I always thought our family was crazy...but this keeps getting weird.. " betty said out of no where. "Yeah she is right everytime something happens its always the blossoms.."Jughead says but looking out the window to see if anymore of these killing things are around. "Where did these things even come from anyway?" I asked and they all looked at me surprised. "Well it's kinda mothers fault..she wanted to make people suffer so she made this type of poison and sold it to make it look like whisky and it started killing people.."Cherly said looking down..annoyed?

So sorry this is short I have alot of thinking to do in the past couple of weeks but i am still going to be posting for you guys! Bye <3