'Chapter 4'

Betty's  pov ~

I couldn't believe that Archie had dated My best friend Veronica lodge...It was alot to take it but I couldn't be angry at him...Hes my best friend...

"Archie...why didn't you tell me..." I started to cry. "What do you mean betty?" "Wht didn't you tell me you were dating My best friend...?"

I couldn't tell if he was Angry or upset at this point so I went over to him and just huge him..

"Never run away agian..! Do you understand.." I was fully crying into his shoulder but I didn't realise  that Jughead was lying knocked out next to us.

"OMG JUGHEAD!" I panicked picking him up and bringing him to the nearest hospital that had working people inside that can help him.

1. Month. Later...

"Archie I think you put him into a coma or something! Because he hasn't woken up in a month!" "Betty I'm sorry I got really angry at him"

"You dont go punching people into comes just because they talked about your dead GIRLFRIEND!" I screamed as I ran out the room. "BETTY THIS ISNT A GREAT TIME TO BE ARGUING! AND NEVER TALK ABOUT HER AGIAN!" the whole hospital watched as I walked over to Archie and slapped him across the face and whispered into his ear.

"I can talk about who ever I god dam want andrews.." I whispered.  "Your such a bitch Betty its unreal how weird you really are."

I then slapped him again and walked back to jugheads room to find something I wouldn't expect...

           To be continued...

Hi guys!xx so I hope you enjoyed chapter 4 of 'your perfect' it's honestly a joy making theses storys for you guys! So if you would like me to carry on with this please vote and comment down If I should or not! Thank you and see you tomorrow xxx

         Love you guys x <3
                   💞🥰❤