'Chapter 2'

ARCHIES POV ~

It's been 2 days since we stayed over on this Cabin and Jughead and betty have been Acting weird around each other.

JUGHEADS POV ~

"Hey Betty!" I shouted from down stairs becouse our dinner was done but it was very quite..."Betty!... you up there?" I was starting to get worried so I got a gun just in case and ran upstairs.

I kicked her door down and I found her being attacked by a Zombie so I shot it and then secounds later she jumped into my arms.

"Thank you so much Juggie I don't know how to repay you right now!" She was crying. "You don't need to okay your safe now and thats all that matters"

ARCHIES POV ~

When Jughead had shot that zombie that almost killed Betty they ran downstairs and went into the kitchen but didn't come out till they finished there dinner making me feel left out or forgotten...

"Guys....Are you going to involve me?..." I said walking past them and putting my plate in the sink. "Ohh umm you can find some thing to do I'm sure there's some-" I cut her off. "NO!  I'm sick of being left out all the time! We're suppost to be best friends betty! Ever since you met...HIM! You changed!" I threw a plate on the floor making a mess and stormed out the door leaving betty alone.

No one's Pov~

Archie was running as fast as he could down the empty street and started to cry and then fell to the floor.

(Skip 1 week later Archie still hasn't come back...)

BETTYS POV ~

"Jughead it's been a week and he still hasn't come back!" I cried "Look Betts I'm sure he'll come back-" i cut him off "No he won't What I did to him was bad and there's a low chance of him coming back...What if he got killed or eaten!?" I started ragging and thought it was a good idea to go looking for him..but I didn't want to get killed.

Time passed and it's been 1 month since I saw Archie and I tried calling him each day to see if he would pick up but he never did...until I saw something I would never of thought to see...it was on the news..

Some one has taken a picture of Archie

Some one has taken a picture of Archie...Joining the...Serpents!?..I just Cried until I ran upstairs and didn't come out till the next day.

Archies Pov... :(

It's been a month since I left betty and that guy called Jughead and while I was running I ran into the serpents which actually let me Join since it was to protect me and the towm becouse  sheriff Celler couldn't do It on his own.

But I have been thinking of going back to them becouse betty must be worried sick about me. So I decided to ask FP (The leader of the gang)
If I could go back.

"Hey FP can I ask you a question?" I said with my hands behind my back."Yeah what is it mate?" "Umm do you possibly think I could go back to my friend Betty Cooper? I'll come back Every morning or if you need any help during the night I could come down? If it's okay with you. "I mean it doesn't sound like a bad idea but I'll be driving you back" "Yeah yeah that's okay thank you"

The drive was a awkward silence right up until we were at the cabin.

"There ya go mate, stay safe in there!" "I will don't worry about me to much" "Haha okay then Bye!" "Bye FP!"

JUGHEADS POV ~

I was watching the T.V with Betty When we heard something like this: "Thank you FP dony worry about me to much!" "Haha alright bye mate! "Bye FP!"

that was Archie!!

To be continued.....