'Chapter 3'

Sorry this is late guys!

Betty pov ~

As I heard Archies voice outside I instantly ran outside.

"Archie! Where have you been and what on earth are you wearing!?" I screamed. "I didn't want to ruin your fun with him so I went and found the serpents"

"Who are the 'serpents'?"
I was so confused at that point. "There these Group of people that have helped me get through alot."

"You mean my dad and his friends?" Jughead Jumped in.

"But why would you go with them?! Even if there jugheads dad!?" I shouted.

"Do you really want me to die Betty! And do you want to know why I ran off for so long!?" Archie said shouting back at me.

"Why did you archie! Why!?"
"Its because I loved you! But you were so hooked on Jones here you didn't even realise I was there! But I met another girl now anyway!" Archie started crying halfway through. "And why are you crying about it!? You found someone!" "SHE'S DEAD BETTY!" Archie ran inside and upstairs.

"I think I went to far on him jugg.." I said sobbing into his chest. "No you didn't, you were telling the truth. But I do feel bad for him because of his dead girlfriend..."

3 days later.... ( Archie hasn't come out his room yet..)

Jugheads pov~

"Arch please come out". I said knocking on his door but no answer. "Archie? Come on stop messing with me it's not funny!" I had enough so I barged through the door to find Archie sat in the corner of the room. "Archie come on betty is worried about you..."

"Heh...betty isn't worried at all...your just saying that to make me come out of my room!" Archie said turning his head but not moving.  "Yes she is! She wouldn't go to sleep!" "Well that's not much fault is it!" Archie said standing up and pushing me against the door making a loud noise. "J-jughead!? Are you okay!?" Betty shouted up sounding like she's crying.

"See what I mean!? She's clearly crying! Because you wouldn't come out of your room because of your stupid dead girlfriend!!" I said but I soon regretted it.. because archie punched me in the face knocking me cold out.

"Never say anything about Veronica!" Betty was at the door frame in shock and jughead but also that she found out that he once dated her best friend...

               Veronica lodge..

So sorry this is late guys I got a new phone which I'm using now but I couldn't use it till it was set up and I also was doing lots of school work!

But thank you for ready, chapter 4 will be out later on tonight or tomorrow.

                 Bye💞< 3