3. Later, I will

Pleiades – School for the Astrals and Nethers is located far from the main city

Pleiades – School for the Astrals and Nethers is located far from the main city. It is far to the North, a distance that takes hours to drive to, and a route only of the rarest blood can find. Hence, getting to the said school needs an official invitation where an exclusive trip is also prepared. This is just another way of keeping the students safe.

After all, Pleiades is the only school, out of the many, that houses the most Carats left in the world. Pleiades has the reputation of embracing the individualities of both the Astrals and Nethers. The said two kinds may have deep-rooted enmity since the age of creation but just like any evolution, the two kinds have now shared common needs –the human blood in every Carats that can promise them everlasting procreation within co-existing.

Pleiades is unlike any other school, it doesn't take in students merely to serve the purpose of finding mates within the grounds. Pleiades are known to hone the core nature of each kinds, educate their true value towards this new era, and also to encourage them to learn from each other's individualities.

Because feudal humans sacrifice their own existence just to see these two frightening yet beautiful superior kinds live in harmony.

Carats are the embodiment of ancient humans' hope of a beautiful Earth where demons and angels co-exist, fall in love, and dream of an even further future.

How unrealistic.

Demons will always be demons and angels will always be twisted, righteous egoistic individuals. They both always want to dominate and Carats are nothing but mediums of procreation for someday only one kind shall rise into victory.

Pleiades may be running strong maintaining this timeless goal but the crack has already shown itself and sooner or later, it will pull the curtains down and raise hell like the way it was. The true warrior has shown itself and nothing can stop it.

-

Mingyu walked along the corridors of the Black Zircon, the general dorm for the Nethers of Pleiades. It's early in the morning and Nethers weren't the bunch to enjoy waking up early. The corridors are yet crowded, a couple few younger ones walking pass him who were all averting their eyes away.

None of them would want to meet eyes with the infamous Purebred of a Nether early in the morning. There is just a massive difference in the quality of their demon blood when compared to Mingyu's. Yet, that being the case, Mingyu was never the imposing type. Ironically, this makes it more frightening for other Nethers because it just shows how their existence means too little to the said purebred.

The Black Zircon is at the south side of Pleiades, a domineering castle made of blood clay carved with the heat of hellfires, massive chambers all designed to suit each individual's preferences, comforting main halls in each wing and most especially, intricate carvings of demon legends throughout the whole castle that apparently make all Nethers feel solaced. Nethers do know how to impress, so they say.