Pendant Necklace

A/N: Potentially triggering. Proceed with caution.

Izuna convulsed painfully on the ground, her back forced against the wall as her body shook in terror.

He grinned, throwing away the last bone he forced out of her body.

She gasped for breath, the horror not leaving her. It never happened like this. He never took out bone by bone. He destroyed it, he burned them all. He never put her through the torture of having her skeleton forced out of her body.

His hand reached out for her eyes as he forced his fingers into her eye sockets. Izuna's blood clotted up in her throat, throwing up everywhere.

But that never happened. She never threw up blood. She was always bleeding, but she never threw up. Why was her nightmare so twisted?

His face changed into Kakashi's, but the grin never dissipated. No, he always enjoyed her silence. Her silence, because she could never give him a migraine when she had no voice to scream. He always enjoyed her tears and soundless screams, he enjoyed how she looked when she was at his mercy, begging for mercy. He gave her a nickname, he gave her a name that she absolutely despised, even more than his voice.

"Cute, little Izuna-chan." He drawled out, his snake tongue darting out and licking her cheeks as she struggled against her chains and binds.

That did happen, unlike the rest of her nightmare. Izuna cried heavily on the ground, her shoulders shaking violently as she scratched at her arms. She had to forget. She needed to forget.

But her usual coping method of thinking about Rin backfired at her.

Rin was there, instead of Kakashi. Rin was caressing Izuna gently, but Rin's hand was cold, her touch was cold, her gaze was cold, Rin was cold.

But then it wasn't Rin's palm, it was her knife.

Izuna screamed out in pain. Rin carved out words on her skin. Izuna felt as if she was on fire, blood dripped down her arms at an alarming rate, was she puking blood again? No, Rin was hurting her.

Izuna banged her head against the wall behind her, flinging her whole body at it, trying to get out of her mind, but it was useless. Izuna was always useless.

Rin's knife moved up towards Izuna's face, not caring about her screams as a maniacal grin found its way onto her face.

But this never happened, Rin never hurt Izuna. Rin never hurt Izuna. RIN NEVER HURT HER.

And Izuna never screamed. Izuna could never scream, no matter how much the pain hurt, she couldn't. She was mute because of the same reason her mother was dead. Birth complications. Izuna had no voice.

Yet all she heard were her screams as Rin forced the knife into Izuna's eyes, tearing apart at the nerves.

Izuna forced her claws inside of her shoulder, breaking her shoulder blades, but she didn't care. If Rin trapped her inside her nightmare, then Izuna was going to use another way to get out.

Breathing heavily as Izuna collapsed on the ground, true memories of Rin began surfacing at her mind, taking her breath away.

"IZUNA-" Rin shouted out in anger as she got drenched in cereal with spoiled milk. Izuna laughed in glee at the sound of Rin's puking. The stench was too much, as always. This was the second time she stored the spoiled milk in the refrigerator, but the person she pranked was different, albeit still family.