NOT HERE

Josephine POV

"Wanna get out of here?" I can't believe I just said that, I must be drunker than I thought.

Hero's eyes widen but he recollects himself right away and with a quick squeeze to my hips he just nods and grabs my hand guiding me to the exit.

We don't stop to tell anyone that we're going back but it's better this way. I can't even think about the guys reaction, specially Shane, I value his opinion very much.

Once we're outside he calls an Uber, we jump in and as soon as we're inside Hero's lips are on mine. It wasn't a sweet kiss, it was passionate, fueled by lust.

His tongue skims my bottom lip making me whimper, he doesn't waist time and before I know it our tongues are fighting for dominance.

I start to feel my panties get wet, and Hero's hand travels across my thigh to my pussy. When he starts kissing mi neck his hand slides inside my panties.

"Hero..." I moan, this just pushes him to sink two fingers into my dripping core. He brings his lips back to mine "Fuck Jo, you're soaked". Hear him say this make me moan again.

Suddenly the flashlights of the cars bring me back to the situation "Hero, we can't do this here, the dri-" my sentence is cut short by his other hand pinching my nipple.

Even though he didn't let me finish reality seems to seep back in his brain and he halts his movements. He then sucks on the fingers that were in my core moments ago and I try to get my composure back.

Luckily for us, the car pulls over and we walk to his room. As soon as the door shuts he's on me. He crushes his lips on mine and his hands are on my waist bringing me flush to him.

Before I know it his hands are on my ass and he's pinning me to the door, my legs wrapped around him and my hands tugging his hair.

"If you don't want to do this tell me now, because in a minute I won't be able to stop" he growls on my lips, before tipping his head back to look at my face.

I don't answer him, I just move one of my hands from his hair bringing it to his growing bulge stroking it lightly. Gosh he's big!

He brings me to his bed without loosing contact with my lips. Once I'm on the mattress he peals off my dress leaving me in nothing but ma lacy black thong. He looks up and down my body "You're so fucking sexy Jo, you've no idea how badly I've wanted you this week".

That's it for me, not wasting any time I take of his shirt and start to unbuckle his pants while he kneads and kisses my breasts.

I let out a moan and when his manhood comes into view I feel my eyes widen, how the hell is that supposed to fit?

Before I can express my thoughts out loud his face is between my legs. His tongue laps around my clit and his hands are one playing with my breasts while the other is penetrating me with two fingers.

I don't even know when he took off my panties.

I'm climbing higher and higher, when he sucks on my clit I loose it and I come with his name on my lips, I think I might have blacked out a few seconds because when I come back to reality Hero is in front of me sucking seductively on his fingers.

"You're so sweet" he says that like he's tasting his favorite dish. I want more, I try to wriggle underneath him to get to face is shaft but he stops me "As much as I would love to be in your mouth, right now I need to be in that tight pussy of yours".

A/N Hi, thanks to the three people tha read my story ; ). let me know if you like it so far and if you want me to publish the next chapter today.