MISSED YOU

Hero POV

It's been three weeks since I came back home. Three long weeks!

I miss Jo like crazy, we talk on the phone every chance we have but it's not the same. I miss her comforting scent, her cute expressions but most of all, I miss having her in my arms.

During our call, last night, she was acting weird, she was distant and it seemed like she wanted to end the conversation as soon as possible. I really hope she isn't already rethinking our relationship.

Since I've been back in London, I've been moping around and my friends are sick of it, so tonight Felix is coming over to eat and play videogames, to keep my mind off of Jo for a couple of hours, but of course the little shit is forty-five minutes late.

Tired of waiting I ordered the pizza, before calling the wanker. He answered after a couple of seconds "FT, what can I do for you, man?".

He forgot. "what do you mean, man? You had to be here almost an hour ago" I'm already on edge and getting angrier by the minute.

"Oh... right... that. I'm not coming"

"what do you mean you're not coming? You insisted on spending the evening here!" I'm about to tell him to fuck off when there's a knock on my door. "the pizza is here, get your ass here NOW!".

"It's not the pizza, man. Have a good night" with this he hangs up. What the hell is up with him. Mumbling curse words, directed at my best friend, I go to open the door.

When I see the person on the other side I can't believe my eyes "Josephine" I whisper her name, like she'll disappear if I don't acknowledge her.

She pushes me inside, closing the door, leaves her bags to the side and jumps on me, calling me out of my dazed state. I nuzzle in her neck and wrap my arms around her waist "Hi baby" she whispers in my ear, stroking my hair and neck and tightening her legs on my hips.

"Hi love" with one hand I take her face and look her in the eyes, they're watery and the most beautiful smile stretches across her face.

I kiss her sweetly "I missed you" I place kisses all over her face and she giggles, before burring her face in the crook of my neck, she whispers "I missed you too". She starts placing kisses on my neck and I kiss the top of her head.

I walk to the counter, placing Jo on it. I detach myself from her, when recognition strikes me "you were planning this with Felix, weren't you?". I look at her and she has the most adorable guilty face "Maybe".

"you're awesome, baby" I tell her before taking her lips in a passionate kiss. My tongue pries her lips open and she allows me to deepen the kiss.

Jo brings her hands under my shirt, caressing my back. My hands find her thighs, I bring one to the top of her leggings.

I move my lips to her neck, sucking and nipping at the skin there, knowing that I can now leave my mark on her. The hand that's on her stomach moves to slide into her pants and panties. When I find her wet heat I tease her clit. "Hero" she moans, taking two fistfuls of my shirt.

I'm about to get a finger in her, when there's a knock on the door "I've got to be fucking kidding me" I mutter, detaching from Jo. When my hands leave her body, she whines.

I go to open the door and it's the pizza. I pay the guy at lightning speed before throwing the box on the counter and getting back to Jo.

As soon as I'm at arm's length, she takes off my shirt and her own. I grab the top of her pants, taking the off, along with her panties. Meanwhile she does the same with my slides and boxers.

She brings me closer with her legs "I love you" she tells me, looking me in the eyes. I grab a fistful of her hair, placing my other hand on her hip "I love you" I respond, before kissing her.

One of her hands grabs my cock, dragging it to her opening. I use the hand on her hip to slide her to the end of the counter. Once she has my tip at her entrance, I thrust into her. We break the kiss, giving a satisfied sigh.

We stay like that for a few seconds, just feeling the connection between our bodies. When I start to move, the room I filled with whimpers, moans and cries of pleasure.

We start off slow, after a few minutes it's not enough for either of us. I place both my hands on her hips and start to pound into her "Oh god, Hero!" she moans, cradling my head in her arms. I start sucking on her nipples and feel her walls spasming around my member.

I know she's close, I am too. I bring one hand to play with her clit and she curses my name. I feel the familiar tingling sensation at the end of my spine and pinch her clit, sending her into her orgasm.

Her orgasm triggering my own, I give her a few thrusts, to prolong our pleasure. Once we're both down from our highs I kiss her forehead and wrap her in my arms.

God I missed her.