THANK YOU

Josephine POV

I can't believe what I'm doing! I've kissed Hero countless times but this is our first real kiss, we're not working and we are not drunk. We both want this.

Hero bites my bottom lip making me gasp, he doesn't loose time entering his tongue in my mouth. His hands are on my waist digging his fingers in my covered flesh.

Out of instinct I start grinding on his covered manhood. "Fuck Jo, you're killing me" he whispers on my lips, he moves trailing kisses along my cheek to my ear before tugging my earlobe with his teeth.

An involuntary moan leaves my lips spurring him on, he starts sucking on my neck "You can't leave marks, they would be hard to explain" I say breathily.

Hero unties my robe leaving my naked chest free for his mouth to take. He starts sucking on my nipple kneading my other breast with his hand before switching, he speaks against my breast "Your body is so sexy".

I like my body but I'm not to fond of exposing it too much to others, Hero saying this to me is a nice ego boost.

With my new found confidence I tug at his hair detaching him from my chest and bring my lips to his neck while my hands finish his jobs taking the robe off my body. I do the same to his and kiss my way down his chest licking the line between his abs.

I push down his boxers once I'm on my knees and I'm face to face with his massive erection. I grip him in my hand and hear a low moan coming from Hero when I start to slowly pump his hardness.

I bravely take him in my mouth and start bobbing my head up and down licking his shaft to gather the taste of his precum.

When my name leaves his lips I can't take it anymore, my free and moves my panties to the side and I start playing with my aching clit. My moans creating vibrations on Hero's cock which brings him closer to his orgasm "Shit! I'm gonna cum in your mouth if you keep doing that".

Wanting exactly that I deepthroat him moaning around him until I feel hot spurts of liquid fill my mouth trickling down its side.

Still pleasuring myself I lick his softening shaft to gather all of his release. Once he's come down from his high he reaches for me, picking me up and throwing me on the couch, my panties coming off in one swift movement.

He doesn't loose any time and dives his mouth on my throbbing pussy, tasting my arousal "You're so fucking sweet" he breaths against my heat making me buck my hips begging for contact.

Hero flicks my clit with his tongue and inserts a finger in my core making me squirm, he bring his other hand on my stomach to stop my movements.

"More Hero... plea-... fuck! Please more!" I moan and whimper as he sucks on my clit. I'm about to loose myself in extasy when I hear a knock on the door followed by Anna's voice "Hey Jo, I went by Hero's trailer but he already left, do you want me to wait for you to go to the hotel?".

I try to push Hero off of me but he only adds a second finger to thrust into me and moves his other hand to my chest playing with my nipples.

I tray not to scream when I answer "No, Anna... don't worry I have to do something before heading back" I then slap my hand on my mouth to muffle the moan that Hero's caused me by sucking shamelessly on my clit.

"Okay... are you alright in there?" she asks in a curious tone. I grip Hero's hair and push his face further into my pussy. "Yes! See you at dinner".

I wait to hear her going away before redirecting my attention to the smirking man between my legs "Fuck! Hero... I can't" I scream when I feel the strongest orgasm I've ever had tear through my body.

I cum screaming his name and he laps all my juices. He keeps licking me up through my orgasm and once I come back to reality I feel him kissing his way up my body ending with a passionate kiss on my lips, making me taste myself.

We stay a few minutes lying next to each other, before he speaks "are you okay?" I moan out my response. Once I start feeling my body again I turn on my side "thank you, I needed that".

He smiles at me "No, thank you" we burst out laughing.