CELEBRATIONS

A/N I'm thinking about ending the story in a few chapters, any suggestions for the ending? Keep in mind that I might write a sequel later on, that is if you liked the strory.

Josephine POV

As soon as my sweatshirt comes off I see Hero's pupils dilate. He slides his tongue across his bottom lip, before taking it between his teeth, something he does often and I find incredibly hot.

I can see his resolve about taking it slow fading away, as his eyes rake down my body. I'm still thinner than usual but now that Hero's looking at me like I'm the only girl on the planet I can't even begin to feel selfconcious.

He takes my face in both hands, leaving a chaste kiss on my mouth before whispering "I love you". I smile at him placing my hands on his wrists, "I love you" I whisper back, and lean in to kiss him again.

The kiss starts off slow but it heats up quickly, his hands are now on the naked skin of my waist, while mine are threaded through his hair, pulling at it.

I can't keep myself from grinding on his lap, feeling him hardening under me, I bring one of my hands under his shirt, caressing the prominent muscles that form a V down his pelvis. I take the hem of his shirt and drag it over his head, throwing it somewhere across the room.

Hero's attention is now on my neck and chest, I missed his lips on me, now that he's touching me the reasons why we've been apart seem so stupid.

While he keeps kissing and licking my skin I take hold of his pants, working them down his legs along with his underwear. I move of his lap, making him groan, and slide to the floor finishing to take off his pants.

I look in his eyes, raking my hands up and down his thighs, gently scraping his skin with my nails. His expression has me shivering, I can feel my skin raising in goosebumps.

I give a kiss to his left thigh, followed by the right. I scoot close to Hero, moving between his legs, I bring both hands to his shaft, stroking him slowly but firmly, before dipping down and taking him into my mouth. I've always hated giving head, but seeing Hero throw his head back in pleasure and feeling his fingers in my hair is one of the best feelings.

I work my mouth up and down his shaft, sucking on the head, until I feel Hero pulling at my hair bringing my face close to his "I love what you where doing with your mouth but it's been to long", with this he pulls me back on his lap, my wetness touching his hard shaft, making me whimper in pleasure.

We kiss feverishly and I start to feel impatient to having inside of me, I go to take his cock to guide him to my entrance, but he stops me "wanna try something?" he asks, panting.

I'm a bit nervous, but I trust him so I nod and place a kiss on his lips. Hero moves me off his lap and places kneeling on the couch me with my front facing the back of the couch, before coming behind me, he leans in biting my earlobe and whispers "I love you".

He places one hand on my hips and guides his hard shaft to my entrance, since it's been a while and because he's so big, the intrusion takes my breath away, and I barely hear Hero's strong intake of breath.

He stills to help me get used to his girth, he kisses my neck and shoulders making me shiver in delight. When I'm ready I push back to get more of him, he seems to understand right away and starts rocking back and forth against me.

In this position I can feel him so much deeper I can't even form coherent sentences, I'm only muster to get out a couple words like "More..." and "Please...". But Hero seems to know what I want because he speeds up, bringing one of his hands to my throat, making me crane my neck to let him kiss me.

He moves his other hand to my front massaging my breasts, lightly pinching my nipples, before bringing it down to stroke my clit, making me gasp.

I lean back against him, resting my hands on his arms, hugging him to me. I feel my climax approaching, making me tremble and moan Hero's name over and over.

A few moments later I come, a trembling moaning mess, and feel Hero fill me. I slump on the couch panting, I'm so out of it I don't feel Hero tsking me in his arms to bring me to the bedroom. I get back to reality when he places me on the bed.

Hu hugs me "This was a great way to celebrate my birthday" we whispers against my neck, making me laugh. I lightly hit him with my elbow, making him chuckle in response.

The rest of the night is spent kissing and talking, making plans for when we'll be in Canada. I fell asleep to Hero's arms around my body and his breath on my skin.